X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    *sets up a "no sparkling zone" sign*
    I was gonna follow up with...blood drinker not sparkle maker..

Then again I do like pink sparkles....
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I could be a...vampire!!!
      Maybe. I am the same. I also prefer night to day, but besides owning a goth loli skirt I got in a sale from a store in Harajuku, there is nothing gothic about me. For a while I wondered if I were a vampire but then I realised no.. I'm just a red head. 'It's the skin of a ginger!!!'

My rant for today is that I slipped on some ice on my way to work tonight and broke the heel on my boot. I've no idea how I'll get home tomorrow. Grrrrrr.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

WTF, Bioware?! Why should I absolutely, positively have to set up a subscription when the game I bought already has 30 days of free play on it?! Is this some kind of penalty for using a game-time card? /nerdrage... or maybe /firstworldproblems, I know, but still... I'm leery of waving my credit card or debit card all over the frikkin' universe, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to play unless I shell out more cash on game time cards on the first day. It's not like they sell them in 30-day increments.

Blarhghglalghgh!!!
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Shitty moderation term times and liquor shy bartenders (when I said straight and a glass, I mean't straight and a GLASS).

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
            WTF, Bioware?! Why should I absolutely, positively have to set up a subscription when the game I bought already has 30 days of free play on it?! Is this some kind of penalty for using a game-time card? /nerdrage... or maybe /firstworldproblems, I know, but still... I'm leery of waving my credit card or debit card all over the frikkin' universe, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to play unless I shell out more cash on game time cards on the first day. It's not like they sell them in 30-day increments.

Blarhghglalghgh!!!
            The Old Republic?
            There once was a man who said though,
            It seems that I know that I know,
            What I'd like to see,
            Is the I that knows me,
            When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

<---feels like crap

I haz de ick. No voice, hacking up lung butter, generally feeling like crap................going on the third week.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                <---feels like crap

I haz de ick. No voice, hacking up lung butter, generally feeling like crap................going on the third week.
                I sorry. Hope you feel better soon.
                There once was a man who said though,
                It seems that I know that I know,
                What I'd like to see,
                Is the I that knows me,
                When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielWithoutWings View Post
                  The Old Republic?
                  Yup, lol.

/10charactersnark
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    <---feels like crap

Feel better soon!

And just for myself here: I am in such a friggin' horrible mood. If I were a hedgehoge, all of my quills would be out.
                    Last edited by habbalah; 09 Feb 2012, 04:12.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Has anyone else noticed random links on random words? I think it must be chrome or Google doing it and it's annoying
                      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

i'm putting off doing papers and therefore screwing myself over. something is due in two hours and i'm dicking around on this forum. :C
                        "The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
                        -The table at the cafe

Comment

Ugh! It shouldn't annoy me how some people can't accept 19th century mysticism is as far from Egyptological evidence as intelligent design is from biology, but it does.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

Well, now I know why I was so murderously annoyed earlier. Now I'm just painfully crampy. Stupid girly parts.
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                              Well, now I know why I was so murderously annoyed earlier. Now I'm just painfully crampy. Stupid girly parts.
                              And for you I have a song I'll send via pm.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                              surrounded by plush, downy things,
                              ill prepared, but willing,
                              to descend."

Comment

Ugh it feels like a lot of people in the world took an extra dose of ignorant pills lately. I'm seeing so much stuff on Facebook and other forums that is just ridiculous. This place seems to be unaffected :P

Comment

Working...
                                X