THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Got told that a friend of mine is taking me completely and utterly for granted. He asked me to babysit his daughter in October and I said yes, because I love that wee girl and I don't mind doing him favour. So this morning the other roommate comes in and says that he had just been asked to babysit and when he said no that my mate said he would "pawn the wee one off on Kim".
    The fuck?!

Don't take people who do you favours for granted. And I'm pretty damn sure your daughter's mother would love to hear you say you would "pawn her off". Grr.
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
      That's a really long day. Do you get Monday off?
      Jaja. I need to do laundry and hit the gym, even if I'm half asleep in the pool. But I will haz time for chat. Anyway Sundays are usually pretty chillax for me. I hope!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm really mad at the lack of friends in my life that i have to talk about pagan things with.... Even then, the two people i have to talk with about those things are online, nobody in person >.<

Comment

Maybe I'm just the sort of person that has an issue working with others. Or maybe I just dislike having to please anyone but myself. I don't know.

I just hate having to work for or with other people. Meh.
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Everyone in my life, at least once, has either made me feel like my feelings don't matter to them or that i have messed up in some sort of way.....im going to live life as a hermit soon and just not care anymore, because caring gets me hurt, and loving gets me hurt, and being happy with someone or something...just gets me hurt.

Comment

I feel like someone beat me with the ugly stick. And then poked me in the eye with it. Twice.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                I feel like someone beat me with the ugly stick. And then poked me in the eye with it. Twice.
                Gods, I HATE that feeling!!

I got my pic taken for my driver's license. I no longer look like Bin Laden's brother, in my DL photo. I look like Jabba's brother.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I still feel like crap.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Chill Chain,it is a DL pic,even freaking super models look like hell in them (I don't know,its something about it being taken in the freaking DMV).
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I wanna go back to the days where I looked like a serial killer in my DL photo, though. Those were the days!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                        I wanna go back to the days where I looked like a serial killer in my DL photo, though. Those were the days!!
                        See, I can only hope I don't look like a stoner. For some reason that bright light just screws with my eyes.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

Heh. My last photo turned out looking like I just got out of prison on early parole.
                          There once was a man who said though,
                          It seems that I know that I know,
                          What I'd like to see,
                          Is the I that knows me,
                          When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Between the two canker sores rubbing on my teeth and gums, a sore throat, and the start of an ear infection I'm cranky >:C
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

10 minutes ago there was a spider on my kitchen floor. There's not anymore. >
                              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I want to go back to the days where I looked like I was 10 years younger in DL photo instead of looking like the lady on the news from the trailer park talkin about the ternada came through and wracket our pikup.

Comment

Working...
                                X