X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

What was?

ALSO RANT:
    I really fancy a chat with my boyfriend but he isn't answering his phone. It's getting me down in a big way! x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My car ran out of gas while coming home. I was literally across the street from a local auto shop. Towed it there. Found out my gas pump is dead. Which would explain why the gas gauge hasn't worked for a month. I have no idea if I ever have gas in the car. Except I paid $25 for gas on Monday. But..I'm starting to think in the midst of buying other goodies in the mart..I might have forgotten to actually pump the gas. Because I'm senile.

$275 to fix it.

And I had to take two buses home and walk in the dark. And when I got home I got my ticket in the mail. $23
      4 by May 1. And I have to take a traffic school class if I want to take it off my record.

The ONLY good news is that I actually have the money for this. And I won't have to touch my savings.

But it's MY dang money!!!!

*going to drown myself in pizza and Diet Coke till I pass out with some Animal Planet. :=L:

And I went to bed with my hair wet. And my mommy was right! I got a sore throat. Feels like razor blades are ice skating in there.
      waaaahhhhhh
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I don't want to be here

This was meant to be my week off. The other staff don't like covering my holidays, so more often than not, I end up being dragged back into work because seemingly no one else in the entire universe will cover night shift (there are only two of us and we can only legally work 4 days in a row without a break).

Usually I love my job, but when I am not entitled to the same right to enjoy a week off as everyone else, it really freakin' sucks. I was out all day yesterday because of meeting my friend in Durham, and I went to bed late and slept all night... I couldn't sleep through the day like I usually would, so I'm really tired and grumpy.

I'd kill time by studying, but I think I pulled the language learning muscle in my brain yesterday (okay, I know that's not how brains work, but that's what it feels like.. brain hurts and thinking makes it worse).

Okay, okay.. rant over. Gonna grab black coffee number 4 now... I WILL make it to the end of this bloody shift!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Tooo much Basketball...All of my regular programs on TV preempted by all day long basketball....(Not a big sports fan)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I got my car. Was a great mechanic. And honest.

But I'm still sickees. Now my whole body aches. And since I'm going into the walk in clinic, it's first come, first serve. Which means I'm getting up at about 6am to make sure I get seen. I will probably be there till 10am. If I'm lucky.

I just feel like someone beat me up and put me in a blender. And now my neck and ear area is tender.:=(:

Oh my ticket was a typo $234

Comment

That sucks Medusa,sending some good energy your way..Hope things go a little better for you.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Last edited by anunitu; 16 Mar 2012, 17:07.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My roommate's family invited me out for dinner tonight for Japanese, but because of my strict no sugar/no carb thing, after eating a delicious meal of sushi and sunomono salad and the such, I feel really ill and bloated.

My stomach actually hurts and feels really distended. I didn't even eat very much food. Just from a bit of tempura and rice. Jeeze body.

Mostly art.

Comment

My nose is now on the running war path. I'm hoping this means I'm slowly working the sickees out. I have a room full of tp!

Comment

I actually hate my dad so f-ing much right now.
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

It's supposed to snow on the Equinox. That's bullshit. Why did I move here again?

Mostly art.

Comment

My nose is now on the running war path. I'm hoping this means I'm slowly working the sickees out. I have a room full of tp!
                          With all that running your nose should be in great shape by now. Mine has been running, too. Care to race?

It's supposed to snow on the Equinox. That's bullshit. Why did I move here again?
                          I live a mile above sea level and snow in late May is not unheard of. On those days when the frozen lilac leaves are clicking in the wind I also wonder why I moved here. Then come the summer and fall months and I remember and fall in love with my home all over again.

Keep the faith. Snow on the equinox is SPRING snow!

Comment

I think I need a vacation. I'm losing all of my ability to have structured debates, conversations and arguments.

The only rebuttal I find coming out of my mouth is a variation on the 'because you're retarded' theme. It took me 2 days to figure out a way to ask someone 'are you f'ing retarded?!' in a way that didn't sound like I was calling them retarded.

And I keep feeling myself making this face at people:

Click image for larger version

Name:	female-are-you-serious-photo-u1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	351419
                            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuggghhhhhhhh I could honestly scream! I have been trying soo damned hard not to sound like a bloomin' gaijin when I speak Japanese. I've stopped using the 'masu' form, I use informal feminine sentence endings, I drop particles, pronouns and sentence topics unless they're absolutely necessary and still, STILL, I am told my Japanese sounds too polite and 'textbook'.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME JAPAN!!!????!!

Sod it..I'm gonna study Furbish. 'Hey kah mee-mee ay-tay wah!' Ah, now THAT'S a language I could master!
                              Last edited by Jembru; 21 Mar 2012, 15:27.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

For what it's worth I've told I'm too improper and too informal with my Japanese, Jembru.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X