X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    So emotional right now. I fucking hate it! x

Yeah. That would be me! Can I just have FIVE minutes without collapsing, breaking down or bawling my eyes out?!?!? PLEASE!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Just a little rant to clear my head..Nothing really to scream and shout about just a primal scream to clear my system of all the political crap that is swamping the place.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

TWO LAUNDRY BASKETS STOLEN FROM THE APARTMENT LAUNDRY ROOM IN FOUR DAYS?????? Do people around here have no decency??? This would make three baskets stolen in the past 9 months. I know I should by now learn to take my basket back to my apartment with me. **snarl**
        "All four winds blow steady, singing 'hie, the open road is home!'"
        http://hagstones.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          Yeah. That would be me! Can I just have FIVE minutes without collapsing, breaking down or bawling my eyes out?!?!? PLEASE!!
          I wish I could carry your pain for you Chain. Just to give you a break. I'm really good at functioning while in despair.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well, it has gotten better. I go more than 5 minutes between breakdowns, now.

And to break up that monotony, I'm coping with violent vomiting/dry heaves so fierce it makes my sinuses bleed.

Have I mentioned the hallucinations?? Those are fun. I keep seeing Alison coming to check on me when one of those "episodes" occurs.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
              Well, it has gotten better. I go more than 5 minutes between breakdowns, now.

And to break up that monotony, I'm coping with violent vomiting/dry heaves so fierce it makes my sinuses bleed.

Have I mentioned the hallucinations?? Those are fun. I keep seeing Alison coming to check on me when one of those "episodes" occurs.
              It would seem my absence from the forum has caused me to miss important information.

I'm sorry, Chain... Sorry for all that you're going through and sorry for not knowing it until now.

Comment

FUCKING NHS can go suck some hairy donkey aids balls right now!!! Not only do they go back on their "We promise they'll definitely be off my prom and summer holidays" they put me in extreme pain and undo about 6 months of work because one little piece of tooth was "annoying you" NOW I CAN'T FUCKING EAT LIKE YOU FUCK-WITS TOLD ME I WASN'T DOING ENOUGH OF!!!! DID YOU ACTUALLY PASS YOUR TRAINING?! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS IS GONNA DIE!!!
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I was really hoping that thread wouldn't get so heated.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                    I was really hoping that thread wouldn't get so heated.
                    we could always abort it.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sunflower seeds, how can something so awesomely good for me make me break out? It's just not fair.

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      U are mah favorite troll.
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                        Sunflower seeds, how can something so awesomely good for me make me break out? It's just not fair.

U are mah favorite troll.
                        Can I second this? Some of her comments are pure genius!

I personaly thought it went well considering how dangerous the topic usually is. The only issue with it, in my opinion, is that it concluded a while ago so is just going around in circles. It's not really an open-ended topic, like other 'ask a' threads are. I mean, where do you go after, 'this is what I feel.. and here's why..'?
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          It's not really an open-ended topic, like other 'ask a' threads are. I mean, where do you go after, 'this is what I feel.. and here's why..'?
                          Probably because Corbin is (currently) our only pro-life member that is also Pagan. We used to have a few others (and I'm pretty sure D pro-life, but isn't Pagan)...and, if I remember correctly, some of them had differing opinion on the matter from the *why* to the *what to do about it*
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks.. although I wasn't trying to imply it shouldn't be an 'ask a thread', simply, that he has made his stance vividly clear, and yet people are still challenging him. I don't know what else he can possibly do besides using a different font size.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Congrats, you just won the internetz.
                              [4:82]

Comment

^_^

Rant: I don't know what happened (actually, I think I do, but you don't wanna know), but I feel like I have an acid burn at the back of my throat. Make it stoooop....

Comment

Working...
                                X