THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Bitchy atheists calling me stupid. Thread: http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45998
    *fumes*
    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

I'm sorry about that Corvus. It reminds me of the episode of South Park where everyone turns atheist, stick food up their asses and 'crap a load of sh*t out of their mouths'.

I laughed at the Shinto comment though! You're definitely NOT the stupid one. Let them run along and live their lives through their silly little anime shows...
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        I'm sorry about that Corvus. It reminds me of the episode of South Park where everyone turns atheist, stick food up their asses and 'crap a load of sh*t out of their mouths'.

I laughed at the Shinto comment though! You're definitely NOT the stupid one. Let them run along and live their lives through their silly little anime shows...
        So you knew which one was me XD
        It just bothers me so much that no one really understands religion. They havent looked into any faith at all more than what they've been taught or told. I've been defending Christianity, Islam, Wicca and trying to make them realize there are other religions besides the Abrahamic ones. With so many people basically attacking me over there I can't help feeling I may have done something wrong with the wording or something.

Heres a bit (I'm lestat btw). I think I may have said some wrong things but am I really wrong?
        Spoiler!
        Last edited by Corvus; 11 Apr 2012, 16:01.
        They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
        Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
        -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

My ship has sunk.

All the lifeboats are burned.

There isn't even enough shit left floating to cobble a raft together.

I can't swim any more.

I think my part in the story ends with Charybdis.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Broke my wrist AGAIN. Dislocated it AGAIN. Stupid tennis.
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

More and more i am beginning to realize how much i hate people

Comment

^ Me too

14 exams O_O I'm screwed!
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I just LOVE being woken up by slamming doors and my roommate's boyfriend's booming voice! I swear he has hearing problems or something. He talks sooo loud. I sleep with earplugs in but my bedroom opens out onto the livingroom, so there is only a door between us. Earplugs don't have superpowers! I know it is my choice to live here and my choice to work nights, which is why I never complain, but it's still bloomin' annoying sometimes.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Oh, that brings up another rant of mine Jembru, last night i was trying to go to sleep......and for hours there was someone outside in the hall knocking on a door trying to get inside a different apartment.....i was soooo ready to step outside and tell him to shut the f^ck up.....because im pretty sure that i only got about 4 hours of sleep from my lack of approaching him. Though if i had approached him, i may have gotten shot........yeah it is that kind of neighborhood (not like i cant handle myself though lol).

Comment

I sliced open my hand on a fucking lobster >.>
                      Also the dude I've been crushing on/stalking for over a year said (again) that gay people are immoral and an abomination. If I wasn't totally sure he was gay (and if he didn't have that broken look in his eye) I would beat the crap out of him.
                      Also today was day of silence and I was made fun of all day.
                      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        My ship has sunk.

I can't swim any more.

Waitwut?!? What the hell happened, B?? I mean, that sounds awfully familiar... much like my own version of 'current events'.

That is, I've been served with divorce papers. Our marriage is buried at the bottom of a cess pit and I have been left for dead, to feed the buzzards.

I fucking DETEST being single!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          My ship has sunk.

I can't swim any more.

Ah, care to fill me in????????????
                          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

That is, I've been served with divorce papers. Our marriage is buried at the bottom of a cess pit and I have been left for dead, to feed the buzzards.

Did I miss this somehow, Chain? I'd ask if you're okay, but I'm afraid the sentiment is probably lost in a resounding 'NO!'.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              Did I miss this somehow, Chain? I'd ask if you're okay, but I'm afraid the sentiment is probably lost in a resounding 'NO!'.

I'm sorry, V. This has been the first time, really, that I've come out into the open, on PF, for quite some time. I've removed virtually all of my bookmarks that have even a minimal amount of socializing, associated with them. You didn't miss it. I failed to bring it out in the open, particularly, since I was told by her but also once the deputy hunted me down to serve the actual papers.

My allergy to people has returned with a vengeance! If I'm not allowed to put a bullet through my OWN skull, I might seriously be too temped to put one through someone else's. At this point, I just don't give a fuck. Which leads to why I revoked all my own staff privileges and admin rights. As much as I need a woman (as well as physical assistance) in my life, I also don't want to have to deal with ANYONE, at all. I am so dead/hurt inside that I fear my own behavior!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I can't believe that I have to explain to folks STILL that Obama isn't Muslim. Now apparently they're trying it from a "family history" angle, to which I've countered their European ancestry indicates they are Pagan no matter what they say.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X