Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

My chest is bloody sore
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My last post probably should have gone here.

Oh, well.

Comment

Can't decide what shirt to wear today. Can't figure out why - I'm not even doing anything special.

Mostly art.

Comment

I just had a stupid argument with my dad. -.-

Me: "Dad can you get the food out the oven?"
          Dad: "Why can't you do it?"
          Me: Because i'm busy and i break everything i touch"
          Dad: *Rants and raves about my laziness, didn't quite catch what he said*
          Me: *Grabs oven handle, pulls*
          --------------Oven door breaks--------------
          Me: "Told you"
          Dad: "YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE YOU..." *shouts incoherantly*
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

The only two items worth anything in my wallet are my license and my check card. Without the two, I would be absolutely fucked. Luckily I had my work cell and called DH with it. He brought me my stuff at lunch.

Still...I should have just stayed in bed.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ooh. Magic words!

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg7047#msg7047 date=1288123686]
              Still...I should have just stayed in bed.
              [/quote]

I've been feeling that for weeks, I think. Worse yet... 2 days away from my wedding anniversary and not a penny to spend, for it. I not only want to crawl back into bed but I want to hide under the covers until... I dunno; June? July?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

New rant:

>

800,000 database errors and counting.

I have an icepick, looking for someone's skull.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Stupid weather kept us in and now we both have some serious cabin fever.

GR.

Comment

I want to sleep because I have a headache, but I can't sleep because of my headache.

[4:82]

Comment

Too much salsa? I think so. :-\
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I spent four hours sewing with my MIL, my period started, and I'm getting sick.

On the plus side, kid's costumes are done, and I got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed...so the day is not a total loss. But still.....blegh...
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Scott left in the middle of the night last night...

...and now I have to freeze my tootsies letting the dog out every morning
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Some wanker stole my daughter's bike at Bay Walk in the middle of the day with people all around. Just walked up, clipped the cable and strolled off with it. Security has a nice video of it, showing people all around. How do you not notice a guy with bolt cutters walking off with a girl's bike? >

Comment

This place... It has a very negative impact on me somehow. It puts me in a foul mood, I never feel comfortable in my own skin, and aside from the cafe noises outside the door, every sound bothers me. WTF!
                              Even grounding is a bitch.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X