THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

When I lie down to sleep one side of my nose stays plugged up. The other burns and is clear. Then I wake up and I have like the driest mouth EVER! I have to then swig some water and slather my lips with lip balm. My sides below my ears hurt too. I know it seems like I'm catching something. But I'm fine during the day upright. Meh. It's probably trying to come on but my body is trying to fight it. I just sorta feel meh.

*goes under the couch to die.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh my goodness! Someone hose down the hormonal preteen girls who are freaking out over Emblem 3 on X-Factor! Geez!

Comment

Damn.. was talking to Wez about what I want to vlog about in the New Year and someone has pretty much made the exact same video.. There is not a single thing I was going to mention that she's missed.. wait.. maybe she missed tokoro > toko but she did kinda say that some words will be cut off at the end, so I count that too.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Maybe I shouldn't make these videos. There are so many generic white chics speaking Japanese on Youtube that I doubt I will ever be able to think of something that hasn't already been done. Akiramechau yo!!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          He is everywhere all the time always, just in glimpses... clearly a time lord
          Yeah, it makes a lot of sense! But that realization just blew my mind! @_@
          Waldo is SO a Time Lord! I didn't realize that before. XD
          My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Why does everyone feel the overwhelming need to go visit the friend (who's last name they can never remember,) Who is in maternity in the hospital and just had a baby without ID? Babies cannot tell me who you are, so no you cannot go upstairs and see the babies... Or to the maternity floor, why? Because those are the rules, and I bloody said so! Now stop whining and leave me be!
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Well, Michigan just became an official "Right to Work" state.

Step one in the destruction of unions has been accomplished.

Thanks, Lansing. I hope you guys know where to get new jobs after the next election...
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

If you are waiting on the bottom floor of a building that is obviously fairly busy, for an elevator, and it opens on your floor, why would you stand in front of it so people cannot get off? I know you want in but if yall keep running into each other no one is getting on or off the elevator...

Where do I sign up for the campaign to save common sense from extinction?
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

JP just came home. I'd been napping after training so didn't see any TV today. He told me that the nurse who took the prank phone call pretending to be the queen, has been found dead. At first, I thought he was kidding. He knew that I was upset about how she must be feeling, because I ranted to him yesterday. I realised he wouldn't kid about something he knew I was sensitive about. She must have been devastated. They played the call, with her voice, all over the news, they made fun of her for falling for bad impressions.. basically humiliated someone for trying to do their job.

She lost everything because of some stupid, thoughtless prank.. and now those who loved her have lost her.. the medical profession lost a good worker.. it didn't have to end like this.. I'm gutted about it. So upset..
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

That is terrible, Jembru
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

That's awful, Jembru. u_u
                      I haven't heard of this nurse, but I hate it when people are bullied so much that they take their own lives. This isn't right... the pranksters should punished for this, but probably won't be. This world is just too cruel sometimes... u_u
                      My everyday wacky blog

Comment

The pranksters were Australian radio show hosts! They called up the hospital where Kate is being cared for and asked to be put through. The poor nurse believed it was really the queen so did as they asked. Then the ward sister gave away confidential details of Kate's condition. I'm not sure if it is the nurse who took the call, or the nurse who gave away the information, but both must have been devastated by the incident. I can't even begin to imagine how hopeless she must have felt. Maybe she already had bad things going on in her life, maybe she had depression, or maybe, she was a perfectly happy and healthy individual looking forward to the Christmas season, who took a horrendous knock and lost it.

It's hard to know. We ONLY know she was found dead and they're not treating it as suspicious. Poor JP. I've really put a downer on the night with my mood. He went out just before to buy me asahi and strawberries. Gonna have some onion bajis, a beer and some strawberries and try to cheer up.

Comment

I still say the radio hosts should be punished, more so them than punk kids, because they should know better!!! >_<
                          It could be that she was already depressed, but even so, it's more so of a crime I think. And if she was minding her own and was fine, it's downright disgusting. I don't understand why people don't take responsibility for what they do to affect others or at least THINK before they do things to others. I am a prankster at heart and like a good joke every once and a while, but there's a line to it. It's not funny when you put someone's job or life in jeopardy for a laugh, that's just sick. u_u

I hope the strawberries, beer, and onion bajis help cheer you up, Jembru. That was awfully sweet of JP to get you some treats! ^_^
                          My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Humiliation, degradation, mortification and derision.

That sounds like my life story. No f'ing wonder I'm a cynic!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

$600 to go to the Mineral Exploration conference in Vancouver in January. I've gone seven years in a row, and as a student, it cost me $50.

I'm not a student anymore. I also can't afford to go at that price...but that's where I find my job for the year. To top it off, not living in Vancouver anymore, it's going to cost me at least $200-700 to get there, depending on how I end up traveling, plus bumming places to stay, and schmoozing potential employers for a whole week usually involves expensive restaurants.

I don't even HAVE that much money right now.

fml.

Mostly art.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	original pledge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	351560

If I have to read one more bad FB meme about putting God back into everything, I'm going to scream.

This is my new theme meme for the topic...

Oh, and the upstairs neighbor and his really loud and aweful old country music is going to die.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X