Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg8668#msg8668 date=1288573889]
    I would like to preface this rant by saying that everyone is okay.

You fucking cunt ass whore. How dare you drive like a freaking idiot and come about 12 inches from causing an accident ON PURPOSE that could have injured or killed MY CHILDREN. Seriously. It is a HOLIDAY WEEKEND and AT THE END OF THE MONTH to boot, in a state that JUST RAISED THEIR TICKET PRICES. Yes, I am going to drive the SPEED LIMIT. If you don't like it, you have the right to pass me...NOT PASS ME AN THROW A 2x4 OUT YOUR WINDOW you FUCKING BITCH. #1 You are damn lucky that it only shattered my windshield, and didn't go thru it and hit one of my children. #2 I have your license plate number, and while I might have lost you at the gate, you have been reported to the base police, because you were dumb enough to think I couldn't get onto base. #3 while the state police might not have done anything about it, since there is no proof...and the base police don't have jurisdiction to do anything legally, their watch captain was upset enough that he's finding your chain of command. #4 be very very very happy I don't know who you are.
    [/quote]
    Thal! That's terrible! What in the hell was that person thinking? I don't think they were thinking anything. Holy shit some people are total assholes.

I'm so glad to hear that you and your kids are ok.

What a cunt!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

MY RANT!!! ugh dufonces step mother pisses me off!! everytime she open's her mouth i jsut want to punch her out!! ugh if it werent for his dad I'd so go off on her!!!!!!!!! i swear she isnt happy unless she's making everyone else miserable!!!!!!!!!!1
      UGH!!!!!!!!!11 UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
      OK
      breath...... I'm so pissed right now!!!!!!!!!!!11
      "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

You fucking cunt ass whore. How dare you drive like a freaking idiot and come about 12 inches from causing an accident ON PURPOSE that could have injured or killed MY CHILDREN. Seriously. It is a HOLIDAY WEEKEND and AT THE END OF THE MONTH to boot, in a state that JUST RAISED THEIR TICKET PRICES. Yes, I am going to drive the SPEED LIMIT. If you don't like it, you have the right to pass me...NOT PASS ME AN THROW A 2x4 OUT YOUR WINDOW you FUCKING BITCH. #1 You are damn lucky that it only shattered my windshield, and didn't go thru it and hit one of my children. #2 I have your license plate number, and while I might have lost you at the gate, you have been reported to the base police, because you were dumb enough to think I couldn't get onto base. #3 while the state police might not have done anything about it, since there is no proof...and the base police don't have jurisdiction to do anything legally, their watch captain was upset enough that he's finding your chain of command. #4 be very very very happy I don't know who you are.
        Holy crap! Some people are SUCH DICKS! If I were you, I'd post the plate number on the internet anonamously. Some lady in the UK posted the security footage of her neighbor dumping her daughter's cat in a dumpster (The cat was fine) and now she is an internet villian. People found her address and waited outside to harrass her, sent her death threats, etc. It sounds like this bitch definately deserves it. And anyway, I hope they do find her and throw the book at her.

Comment

Holy balls. Whatever rant I had was completely lost, a fart in the wind.

Thal? I'm quite glad to hear that everyone's okay. If the watch captain there is anything like them folks out on Ft Bragg, NC? Once he finds the chain of command to fall onto, there's going to be hell to pay. Extensive hell. I just wish that it'd be financial, first and foremost, to you, and then physical, to them... say, slowly? Inch square chunks of skin, scraped out with a splintered board. And then the base gets to take turns on their own creative methods of punishment and torture.

Though, seriously? I'd call dibs. I demand to know who it was! I demand blood!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

There were 3 sporting events that I cared about this weekend.

None of them went according to my desires.

1) The Texas Rangers fell to the Giants for the 3rd time in this year's World Series contest... one more and their first EVER trip to the World Series ends in defeat.
            2) Texas Tech, after 15 years of bowl game seasons under the Mad Scientist, is flirting with their first losing season since the inception of the Big 12... and proved themselves to be the worst football team in the Big 12 South this season... all because we fired the best coach we ever had, and hired a Lubbock-hating, SEC wannabe, piece of shit jackass that got fired from his last job for incompetence... but he won a National Championship once upon a time... whoopity dooo!!!
            3) (the only of the three that really matters) My cousin's last home game as a high school senior (the game that I drove for 12 hours, after I got off work at midnight Thursday night, to see) was lost to the only team that beat me and my high-school football team my senior year. Is this turning into a family tradition? I hope not... but I have to say... I hate the New Deal Lions... I hate them with a passion... Furthermore, the officiating was HORRIBLE. I'll not go so far as to say that they were biased, since two of the worst calls that they made were in favor of my alma mater... but they were totally incompetent, and it was shameful (to clarify, the refs were bad on both sides of the game... they didn't favor one team over the other... they just sucked).

But, at least, I did shoot this picture, after the game, of my cousins and their coach walking off of the field together... it was a very serendipitous shot, but I think it turned out really well, and I plan to get it printed and framed to give to the older cousin as a graduation gift.
            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

So I just had my first food since 20:00 yesterday (it's 16:00 now) and got an energy drink because I've been pulling 10+ hour days for the last 3 weeks or so on an average of 2 hours of sleep a night. After tearing through a sub sandwich and half the energy drink, my body, no longer as occupied as it once was with hunger or fatigue, has now decided that I have a mild headache which for me almost always develops into a serious one. I'm stuck at school for another 5 hours. I just can't win...
              "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
              -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
              without his weapons of war;
              for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
              of a spear on the way without.
              -

Comment

[/quote]

Holy Crap!!!

I didn't see this until just now. So glad that you and the kiddos are ok. Wow!
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

my child wont stop screaming... i swear he's doing it just to irritate me.
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Frikkin' gallbladder.

Why couldn't it have been typhus?
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

So. I had to tell a customer today that I couldn't replace their duct detector because...wait for it...I was too fat to fit through the ceiling hatch.

It's ok though. Everyone has fat moments like that, right? ... No?...

FML

PS: I started going to the Gym again today. Zumba with the sister on Wednesday.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg9019#msg9019 date=1288661236]
                        So. I had to tell a customer today that I couldn't replace their duct detector because...wait for it...I was too fat to fit through the ceiling hatch.

FML

[/quote]

*huggles*

Mostly art.

Comment

when will my stepmother grow the hell up?!
                          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg9019#msg9019 date=1288661236]

FML

[/quote]

OMG!

I'm sorry Juni! That's got to hurt!

I've had the same sort of restrictions become ever so obvious for me, too. What I used to could do? No dice. Where I used to fit? I'm much too big for, now.

There's just one thing I try to remember... I used to fit in a crib, too. With room to spare.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[/quote]

What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!

I'm glad you all are ok!

*hugs and never lets go*

Comment

[/quote]
                                I am in absolute agreement! +1 Karma for you! My husband is interested in Paganism and he wanted a book. We go to Barnes and Noble and guess who every title was by...Silver "I Want Lots of Cash" Ravenwolf. Funny thing was, before we ever went to look at books I told him "No Silver Ravenwolf. She's a fraud." hahaha And I find that people love to hear themselves speak, so facts are VERY often neglected...and I hate it. Amen sister!
                                If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
                                --Douglas Adams (RIP)

http://corvuscorvidae.tumblr.com/ My Bloggerriffic Blogtastic Blo

Comment

Working...
                                X