Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg8668#msg8668 date=1288573889]
    I would like to preface this rant by saying that everyone is okay.

You fucking cunt ass whore. How dare you drive like a freaking idiot and come about 12 inches from causing an accident ON PURPOSE that could have injured or killed MY CHILDREN. Seriously. It is a HOLIDAY WEEKEND and AT THE END OF THE MONTH to boot, in a state that JUST RAISED THEIR TICKET PRICES. Yes, I am going to drive the SPEED LIMIT. If you don't like it, you have the right to pass me...NOT PASS ME AN THROW A 2x4 OUT YOUR WINDOW you FUCKING BITCH. #1 You are damn lucky that it only shattered my windshield, and didn't go thru it and hit one of my children. #2 I have your license plate number, and while I might have lost you at the gate, you have been reported to the base police, because you were dumb enough to think I couldn't get onto base. #3 while the state police might not have done anything about it, since there is no proof...and the base police don't have jurisdiction to do anything legally, their watch captain was upset enough that he's finding your chain of command. #4 be very very very happy I don't know who you are.
    [/quote]
    OH THAL! I know how you feel! I'm so sorry! May whoever did that be hexed into oblivion...or arrested...
    If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
    --Douglas Adams (RIP)

http://corvuscorvidae.tumblr.com/ My Bloggerriffic Blogtastic Blo

Comment

Liquor stores don't open until 1800. These damned elections have been annoying the hell out of me for months, figures they would get in one final shot at my patience...may all politicians rot.
      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
      -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
      without his weapons of war;
      for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
      of a spear on the way without.
      -

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=8.msg9360#msg9360 date=1288733490]
        Liquor stores don't open until 1800. These damned elections have been annoying the hell out of me for months, figures they would get in one final shot at my patience...may all politicians rot.
        [/quote]

For serious? That's when they CLOSE here....

Mostly art.

Comment

Yeah, for serious. We have 24 hour liquor stores here, which is why this is so irritating. I think I'm going to expend my whole food budget for the next 2 weeks on bert just as a way of telling the politicians to get bent. Sitting in. the parking lot writing on it to open lol, I made the trip out here with one goal and I'll be damned if I leave without completing my objective!
          "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
          -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

I have returned with beer. So much I have to tilt bottles at crazy angles to fit it all in my mini-fridge that was sitting here empty. Message against the establishment complete, lol.

Aaaaaand apparently the "merge double posts" feature met its demise with the old forums....damn....
            -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

i guess my biggest mistake was using the internet to make friends and have friendly conversations.

i also wish people wouldnt let power go to their head.

also the company i work for is corrupt as hell for a nonprofit organization
              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I should *not* be dealing with people today. I repeat...

*Grrrrrrr*
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I have a black eye.

What the hell did i even do to it?!

I don't even remember hurting my face at all... O_o
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Why do I wish all day for a babysitter and then complain that I miss him when he's gone for a few hours?

Comment

Internet, what is wrong with you?
                      [4:82]

Comment

So freaking tired.

Still need to write a paper.
                        Still need to study for my exam (at 9am this morning)
                        Still need to read my book and revew it.
                        Still need to finish my poster presentation for my ecology research project.
                        Still need to start my *big* research paper for history.

Anyone want my children for a week?
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=8.msg9409#msg9409 date=1288740744]
                          i guess my biggest mistake was using the internet to make friends and have friendly conversations.

i also wish people wouldnt let power go to their head.

also the company i work for is corrupt as hell for a nonprofit organization
                          [/quote]

What's the matter Dufonce? Are people being buttfaces?
                          If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
                          --Douglas Adams (RIP)

http://corvuscorvidae.tumblr.com/ My Bloggerriffic Blogtastic Blo

Comment

[quote author=corvus_corvidae link=topic=8.msg9582#msg9582 date=1288787411]
                            What's the matter Dufonce? Are people being buttfaces?
                            [/quote]

i've been really irritated about work, there was a tech job that would of tripled the money I make... it was internal hires only, even one of the administrator people in charge of it asked if I was going to apply. I never even got a phone call saying they filled the positions. also, come to find out that one of the people that DID get hired, wasn't even an employee of my work, but was actually from a company they had hired previously and just recently switched for a different company. so technically that was an outside hire.
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg9570#msg9570 date=1288782929]
                              So freaking tired.

Still need to write a paper.
                              Still need to study for my exam (at 9am this morning)
                              Still need to read my book and revew it.
                              Still need to finish my poster presentation for my ecology research project.
                              Still need to start my *big* research paper for history.

Anyone want my children for a week?
                              [/quote]
                              If you need help finding sources or proofreading, I can help you out with that thal.
                              -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

These Hell House douchebags are incredibly offensive.

And TERRIBLE actors.

Comment

Working...
                                X