Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
    I'm not sure if I dare ask what book. It might start chain of tirades... or a book burning.
    No burning, or tirades, (let it be known that i am against burning and destroying books!) just going to pretend it doesn't exist.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Having such a terrible dream and you can't tell anyone about.
      [4:82]

Comment

I really wish I had a place to take a nap, it is way to early to take my lunch and I feel like I want to hit the bloody deck. Somebody shoot me!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
          Having such a terrible dream and you can't tell anyone about.
          I know how that feels. *hugs*

Mostly art.

Comment

Requiring the use of a goddamn walker, today! FML!

With a chainsaw!

And a pitchfork!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              I know how that feels. *hugs*
              Thanks! If it wasn't so terrible I could share it with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
              Requiring the use of a goddamn walker, today! FML!
              Walk that thing like a boss! Haters gonna hate.
              [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post

Walk that thing like a boss! Haters gonna hate.
                Walkers gonna walk.

Mostly art.

Comment

My lunch tried to kill me. Spicy chicken broth in my nose, my eyes, and my lungs. Not fun.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Compared to my normal level of anxiety these days, reading creepy pasta feels pleasant. It actually feels calmer because I know what I'm feeling worried *about*.

Now that's just messed up...*sigh*. Didn't even make a ranty bang so much as a whimper.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I agreed to scan my psych notes and send them to a friend who missed class.
                      Long story short: Two hours into what should have been a 15 minute procedure, I came to the conclusion that computers are bitches, wound up getting grumpy, and snapped at my Mom. I feel bad about it, she was just trying to help I'll probably cool and down and find the humbleness to apologize in a bit.
                      Last edited by iflewoverthecuckoosnest; 05 Mar 2013, 19:24.

Comment

The company phone number is currently forwarded to my cell phone... No one was in the office, and I had things to do.

I forwarded the phones to my cell phone, so that call would still be answered, and I could do what I needed to do.

I didn't make it back to the office before closing time.

Thus... when people that don't understand "office hours" call... my cell phone rings. Keeps waking me up.

Can't unforward the phone, because the office is locked (gonna need to check into getting a key).
                        Can't silence my cell phone, because it is my alarm clock.
                        Thus... I keep getting woken up by my phone ringing.
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Ugh my MacBook died. Now I'm on my Samsung Windows computer and I hate it. They keyboard and mouse are wayyyyy too sensitive and it makes me somehow go to "back" pages by pressing "backspace" slightly too hard, and if my wrist grazes the laptop mouse, it moves my cursor. ARG. Hate it. I WANT MY MAC BACK!

Comment

Up at 3:40 in the morning, having a freak out-cram session for my psychology test. I can't seem to get the concept of time management through this thick head of mine, and it always leads to this kind of stressful bullshit.

Comment

Scary mysterious blood pressure spikes.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I sprayed a drawing with varnish. Inside my house. With the windows closed.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

...my head hurts. And I feel slightly nauseous.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X