Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Rawr, insomnia!
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I dyed my hair today. I've been a redhead before, naturally blonde, so it usually looks good on me. Today I picked out a coppery blonde color, and it looked delicious on the box, but it turned out to look absolutely hideous and now I want to shave my head.

Looks like I'm wearing a hat tomorrow at work.
      Have you hugged a tree today?

Comment

[quote author=WillowDreamwalker link=topic=8.msg11096#msg11096 date=1289273872]
        I dyed my hair today. I've been a redhead before, naturally blonde, so it usually looks good on me. Today I picked out a coppery blonde color, and it looked delicious on the box, but it turned out to look absolutely hideous and now I want to shave my head.

Looks like I'm wearing a hat tomorrow at work.
        [/quote]

Take a pic, I'm sure it looks great!

Mostly art.

Comment

Take a pic, I'm sure it looks great!
          Aww, fanks -- but I has no camera. ;-; It'd prolly look cool if I wore tons of makeup -- you know, like Hallowe'en....
          Have you hugged a tree today?

Comment

So, two weeks of incredible stomach & back pain, the runs, general not-feeling-quite-right...

All labwork & x-rays came back absolutely freaking normal.

My stomach has just decided, out of the blue, to declare war on me.

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Everyone around me is dead loved up... and my boyfriend is in Afghanistan! I wish my mates would show a wee bit of respect for how I'm feeling and keep the snuggles and kisses to somewhere I don't have to see it.
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg11118#msg11118 date=1289288640]
                Everyone around me is dead loved up... and my boyfriend is in Afghanistan! I wish my mates would show a wee bit of respect for how I'm feeling and keep the snuggles and kisses to somewhere I don't have to see it.
                [/quote]

Aww, I know how that feels *SQUISH*

Mostly art.

Comment

I can't get the Brassgoggles web forum to load...everything else is working just fine! What the heck!?
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I am skint. This upsets me greatly. X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

(I almost posted this to confessions but thought this would better place.. ) I'm a bit angry to my boyfriend about not telling me clearly when he's irritated or stressed about something (like work) and doesn't say it out loud that it's just issues at work which make him to be quiet and grumpy. I always start to wonder if I've done or said something he's mad about or why doesn't he want to spend time with me etc. Well, I guess I just have to continue asking him the same questions over and over again.

Comment

kids and I are sicky sick miserable
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=8.msg11201#msg11201 date=1289325402]
                          ...I'm a bit angry to my boyfriend about not telling me clearly when he's irritated or stressed about something (like work) and doesn't say it out loud that it's just issues at work which make him to be quiet and grumpy...
                          [/quote]

It's a man thing. Sorry.

I have the opposite problem. I wish my wife would stop the running narrative of everything that's going through her head, or at least not get mad when I quit listening after the second hour.

OK, actually it's after the first 5 3 .5 minutes, but only because I know that it'll go on for at least two hours...
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My cat just puked on the floor....

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=8.msg11201#msg11201 date=1289325402]
                              (I almost posted this to confessions but thought this would better place.. ) I'm a bit angry to my boyfriend about not telling me clearly when he's irritated or stressed about something (like work) and doesn't say it out loud that it's just issues at work which make him to be quiet and grumpy. I always start to wonder if I've done or said something he's mad about or why doesn't he want to spend time with me etc. Well, I guess I just have to continue asking him the same questions over and over again.
                              [/quote]

It is a man thing. My husband is the same way. I have been with this man for 10 years and I still don't get it

Comment

Heh, could be worse, Corbin. L complains that I have a knack for fading off just long enough for him to either think I'm done entirely, or that it's his turn to talk.
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X