THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

It sucks to cut a nice evening short because of smoking. Too allergic, and nowhere really good is non-smoking here.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
      It sucks to cut a nice evening short because of smoking. Too allergic, and nowhere really good is non-smoking here.
      Come to California! No smoking everywhere! I love it!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I got put on moderated posting. Apparently, I have inadvertently trod on someone's feet.

Whomever I pissed off, I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post
          I got put on moderated posting. Apparently, I have inadvertently trod on someone's feet.

Whomever I pissed off, I apologize.
          Just dance it off lil buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Just dance it off lil buddy.
            Well, it's not worth getting butthurt over. It was just a rant.

Comment

Well, it's not worth getting butthurt over. It was just a rant.
              It's ok. Could be worse. You could end up like me with all that red under my name.

Comment

It's ok. Could be worse. You could end up like me with all that red under my name.
                My envy is a gigantic truck.

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out I'm not on moderated posting, it's just when I tried to post a new rant. Which is weird, because my last one didn't get that, and I don't THINK I was being particularly offensive.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out I'm not on moderated posting, it's just when I tried to post a new rant. Which is weird, because my last one didn't get that, and I don't THINK I was being particularly offensive.
                  Could be a noobie. Thing. Like you can't make so many new threads in a certain time limit. Probably a glitch since you are posting just fine now. All I can say in advice for any new person: Read and reply a while before you go creating new threads. You need to feel the vibe of the crowd before you demand their attention.

Comment

Could be a noobie. Thing. Like you can't make so many new threads in a certain time limit. Probably a glitch since you are posting just fine now. All I can say in advice for any new person: Read and reply a while before you go creating new threads. You need to feel the vibe of the crowd before you demand their attention.

Could be.

And I don't think I demand anyone's attention. I just like spewing rants, on account of I'm at work and I'm bored.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Medusa is special.

And its nothing you said or did, its a quirk of the forum...sometimes it tosses stuff by newbies into moderation out of fear of spamming. For a while, when we first moved the forum to this site, it actually snacked posts! It will get fixed when I get to that thread (or when someone else does because I'm also trying to get kids in bed).
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        Medusa is special.

And its nothing you said or did, its a quirk of the forum...sometimes it tosses stuff by newbies into moderation out of fear of spamming. For a while, when we first moved the forum to this site, it actually snacked posts! It will get fixed when I get to that thread (or when someone else does because I'm also trying to get kids in bed).
                        Thank you, Thalassa. I was beginning to worry that I'd somehow given offense.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          Medusa is special.
                          After reading Luce's last closed rant.
                          I may be special.
                          But I ain't as dumb as him.

Comment

Yeah, well, I can see that I am not cut out for this place.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, the phrase "White American Privilege™" was taken seriously. Even with the ™ next to it.

And locked with no chance to explain a thing.

And now a dumbass.

Comment

That sucks man. I thought your hyperbolic presentation of the experience was amusing. Sort of a Lewis Black/Dennis Leary restaurant review.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine Thistlewish View Post
                                That sucks man. I thought your hyperbolic presentation of the experience was amusing. Sort of a Lewis Black/Dennis Leary restaurant review.
                                Well, it WAS satire, and I thought I'd gone far enough over the top that people would understand that. Instead, I have now been declared a racist.

Which pretty much means I'm finished here, reputation-wise. You don't recover from something like that.

I'm off to find a new forum. I'll be more careful there, and avoid satire or hyperbole.

Comment

Working...
                                X