Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    Wut? Sounds like a managerial complaint situation...
    Even better-it was the owner who laughed at me. The instant I get my check they're getting the full "I hate all of you and this is what I think about what your little store can go do" rant. I'm being smart and waiting til AFTER I get my money, but it's still going to happen
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
      Even better-it was the owner who laughed at me. The instant I get my check they're getting the full "I hate all of you and this is what I think about what your little store can go do" rant. I'm being smart and waiting til AFTER I get my money, but it's still going to happen
      Wait, you work for the losers?

Comment

Originally posted by WinterTraditions View Post
        Wait, you work for the losers?
        not anymore!!! *happy evil gleeful dance*

I'm waiting to get my check so I can fully tell them off. But yeah, I did work for them lol
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Tried Aleve today for the first time. I could swear my ankles feel WORSE and now I can't take Advil until tomorrow.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
            I totally completed that fafsa, and sent in a second bout of documents, months ago... why the hell am I getting automated messages saying that it's not completed... wtf?! It's done! >.< Always effing something! grrrrrr
            It was a stupid thing I filled in 2 months ago and I assume they lost it... -.- Oh well, fixed. Now I just have to get my paycheck and back-pay sorted so I can pay my bills next month...

Comment

OK, so Rolling Stone put the Boston bomber on the cover. They have the right to do that, I guess....but why in the world are people writing to him? Young women who want to BE with him???? THAT disgusts me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                OK, so Rolling Stone put the Boston bomber on the cover. They have the right to do that, I guess....but why in the world are people writing to him? Young women who want to BE with him???? THAT disgusts me.
                Same thing is happening with Breivik in Norway, the guy who shot all those young people at a Young Social Demcrats convention two years ago. I can't remember how many marriage proposals the man has received but it's a lot. I might just be able to sort of understand if it was really young women, you know 15, 20 perhaps, still young enough to do really, really stupid things, but there are women in their 30s and 40s for crying out loud. Sometimes I despair at my own sex.
                Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I do not understand the letter writing thing,but it does happen. The "Night Stalker" who just lately died in jail got MANY of the same types of letters. He was a serial killer in California. Young stupid girls,or as you said grown women..I could not even begin to guess why.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Scott Peterson has reportedly gotten a number of marriage proposals while in prison for murdering his pregnant wife. Disgusting.
                    sigpic

Comment

The heart wants what the heart wants? Or the loins... or the crazy brain. *sagenod*

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                        Same thing is happening with Breivik in Norway, the guy who shot all those young people at a Young Social Demcrats convention two years ago. I can't remember how many marriage proposals the man has received but it's a lot. I might just be able to sort of understand if it was really young women, you know 15, 20 perhaps, still young enough to do really, really stupid things, but there are women in their 30s and 40s for crying out loud. Sometimes I despair at my own sex.
                        Why? Because he's cute. I know for a fact he looks very similar to my ex. That cute Arab look with bushy hair that makes you think he's smexy but secretly he hates America and wants to take all their womenz.

Plus. People still write Charles Manson and he's pretty fugly.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

its true, all the good ones are taken, gay, or in a long ass divorce situation -_-
                          (if she really is a devil woman, think she would accept my soul to speed things up a little?)

Comment

Played Civilization V for like twelve hours, and within half a dozen turns from my culture victory Bismarck of Germany randomly decides that he "Has never liked me" and steamrolls my peaceful island nation in two rounds. Nothing in my life has inspired so many emotions at one time.
                            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              I do not understand the letter writing thing,but it does happen. The "Night Stalker" who just lately died in jail got MANY of the same types of letters. He was a serial killer in California. Young stupid girls,or as you said grown women..I could not even begin to guess why.
                              Because they think there is some good in them and all it takes to bring it out is the right person (won't say woman, because I've known men to do this too). Of course they all are convinced that they are that person.
                              Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

With all due respect, Mr. President, I always lock my car doors. I always clutch my purse tightly in public. That's common sense to me, around strangers of any gender, race, etc. I do not discriminate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X