Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

TD Bank... I hate you.

You come in and take over a hometown bank that cares about its customers.

You make promises that you too care about your customers and not much will change.

You then surprise your new customers with ridiculous new policies and fees.

You won't give the old Riverside employees (worst paid in Florida) a raise to standard TD wages (More than Bank of America).

You make my wife work overtime, with long hours screwing up our personal life.

You make her take supervisor responsibilities, then REFUSE to promote her when her boss leaves because there's a difference between supervisor training and teller supervisor training?

I'm sorry but if someones going to have supervisor training, take supervisor responsibilities, deal with insane hours/overtime, sacrificing family for her work, I would think she would deserve at LEAST some sort of recognition for it!

TD I hope karma comes and bankrupts your ass for the way you treat people.
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I love you you took the words right out of my mouth
      "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I think I'm gonna hurl. Grrr
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

to do before turkey day break:
          ecology poster presentation, lab report
          tw website revision
          tw brochure project
          tw project proposal
          vietnam research paper
          early modern europe...two writing assignments, and essay and a book review
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I dont wanna be sick now!! Too much to do next week!! Must get cuaght up on my word count, must get house cleaned, must finish christmas shopping for kiddos....

Also, wtf? Why are you in my head? Unless you are going to do something more than what you already did, get out, seriously, you are distracting me.....

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg12420#msg12420 date=1289580731]
              I think I'm gonna hurl. Grrr
              [/quote]

I could really stand the excitement. And the diversion. So, let me know when. I'll film it.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg12426#msg12426 date=1289584807]
                to do before turkey day break:
                ecology poster presentation, lab report
                tw website revision
                tw brochure project
                tw project proposal
                vietnam research paper
                early modern europe...two one writing assignments, an essay and a book review
                [/quote]
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Little by little...

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg12496#msg12496 date=1289594208]
                    Little by little...
                    [/quote]

Yup...I'm working on it, lol

I need a chipping hammer

...and proly one of you to hand me a temporary ban if I wanted to be really serious, lol
                    sigpic

Comment

RATED FB for foul language and the possible butt hurt that might ensue....

I really really really really hate the Define Pagan thread(s) we always end up having here. They eventually get locked. And why? Because on a Pagan forum none of you Pagans can get your shit together long enough to have the stereotypical kumbaya hippy feeling! I mean...I really have a very hard time believing Pagans of yester year ever could live harmoniously. I bet at Stonehenge this same argument went on until someone clubbed the other with a rock.

*and I will add this happens on my Satanic forum as well. :P
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Deer season starts today and I was going to go out in the woods and scout for cob house locations!

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg12669#msg12669 date=1289648054]
                          I bet at Stonehenge this same argument went on until someone clubbed the other with a rock.
                          [/quote]

That's almost guaranteed. "My gods told ME that you don't know what you're talking about." "Says you!"

*tussle

"What happened here?"
                          "Must have been a bit of a squabble."
                          "Squabble? They're all DEAD!"
                          "Hmm, probably more of a tiff, then."

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg12693#msg12693 date=1289661437]
                            That's almost guaranteed. "My gods told ME that you don't know what you're talking about." "Says you!"

*tussle

"What happened here?"
                            "Must have been a bit of a squabble."
                            "Squabble? They're all DEAD!"
                            "Hmm, probably more of a tiff, then."
                            [/quote]

Chain mind what we were discussing to do with karma?

+1 :P X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I need a new sound card. When I talk... there's always a squealing/whistling noise and I've eliminated it being my microphone/headset. So... Off to ENU I go to get a new PCI soundcard...and It's Saturday and I don't feel like taking a shower/getting dressed. Bleh!
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I hate it when the cat crouches on the stairs and hides from me when I am carrying a load of laundry to the basement,
                                Then it MEOW-SHREIKS-HISS-GROWLS at me when I step on it's tail. I just about tumbled down the f-ing stairs!
                                stupid cat >
                                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X