THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

My car died on the way to work. Thankfully I was in front of weekend job and I was able to park it there. I'm afraid I might have abused my car and drove around without much oil in the car. I think it was starting to seize. So my co-worker's husband is going to take a look at it. He's a mobile mechanic and fixed my breaks a few months ago. If the car has had its final days, then so be it. I'm resigned to finally be a bus rider. In fact though the commute will be long (2 buses and about 2 hours or so) I don't mind. I was a bus person my whole life and I love taking it. Gives me time to catch up on podcasts. And I'm a block from the main bus stop. I'd have to adjust to making days to shop etc. But I would probably save money. The insurance payment would be my monthly pass. And no more gas.

As you can see I'm trying to be upbeat about no car anymore. I just do not want to drop another penny into this car. Thankfully my co-worker is my friend and very nice. She's the wife of the mechanic! So she gave me a ride home.

Tomorrow I'm going to take the bus to do my laundry.

But I'm still like totally bummed.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This just got my juices churning,the whole "protest" by the GOP over CNN and NBC doing a documentary on Hillary Clinton.

I mean she has not even said she will run. It comes across like a child taking their ball home because they don't get their way.

Also sorry to hear about your Car Duce..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks. It lives! It's old and still running..just like me.

Comment

I don't like you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deadpool_dont_like_you.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	351886
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

My favorite thread got closed, just when things were about to go all sideways.

Comment

Ate pizza AND a twinkie. Blood sugar drops to 61.
              Diabeetus Y U no get your shit together?!

Comment

Oh, hey, you don't mind giving up your ONE DAY OFF THIS MONTH, do you?

Great, great.

Comment

Car rant. Again. Because fuck me, right?
                  Picked up the car from its simple tune up. Well they fixed it. It ran great for 10 minutes and then started to overheat. They fixed the purposely disconnected fan switch and put it back on. But the fan switch is broke and it has to stay disconnected to my fan just stays permanently on and the car doesn't overheat and die. Like it did 10 minutes out of driving it off the lot. At the Pizza place. Thankfully the Domino's owner is my friend. Like I've known him for over 10 or so years. I called my mechanic and he told me how to remove the fan switch like it was before. Dino, the pizza owner,came out and did this for me. I was able to get it started and died and started and died. But I got it put putting home. It sounds JUST LIKE IT DID BEFORE THE TUNE UP. I'm not mad at the mechanic. They did a good job. But I have no idea what isn't fixed. It was fine then died and shook on me something ugly.

And..to get there to pick up the car, I had to take 2 busses (the easy part). Then walk a few blocks. I had to cross a freeway bridge to get to the mechanics. And the bridge was closed and had to walk some more to find another bridge. Just a pain.

I'm so frustrated. Gonna try to drive the car to the mechanics or have them tow it and see what's up. Gonna probably take the bus to work and have my co worker/friend drive me home.

le big fucking stressed out sigh.

Comment

Sleep? What sleep? You don't need to sleep. Why would you need to sleep? -_- FML.
                    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Sometimes, even though my browser and system are set to English, my computer (or browser) decides that I'm in Germany and therefor everything is spelled wrong, makes squiggly lines under all my English words. Drives me crazy.

Comment

State of emergency declared for a month, and curfew from 7 PM till 6 AM.

Great times.
                        [4:82]

Comment

Dog's got another abscess. Every time we think she's in the clear, this crap comes back. FML.
                          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post

Great times.
                            The news here has... Well it sounds like things are pretty awful over there ... Take care, D.
                            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Great times.
                              Please be safe. We'd hate to lose you
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

Great times.
                                -_-' ... ... ...

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaannnnnd while i'm at it....i might as well add that a show i like to watch has lost it's Show Runner and NOW only 10 Episodes into the brand new season it's being held back and NOT aired until OCTOBER.... oh well guess i will have to just live with the other 15 shows i watch teeheehee :P

Comment

Working...
                                X