THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I had a rant. And I forgot it. My rant is that I forgot my original rant! BLARGH!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I hate Redners interview process. Its just for a 3rd shift stock opening and ive had to go in three times already for different interviews.

Comment

I see you for maybe three hours a day before we're ready to pass out. Our "dinners" are at 8pm, and you're gone most days before I wake up. With as much time as your job takes away from us, you're gonna grumble at me getting a job? You think I LIKE sitting at home alone all day? I may as well live alone...

Comment

It makes me really sad that my boyfriend can't be at my exhibition opening. I SO wish he could be. It makes me want to cry that he can't be there holding my hand when I am criticised for my work, or praised. It makes me feel so sad... I miss him. X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Why is my mother so bloody insensitive!? I tell her my cat may have a tumour and her response.... 'maybe you should have her put down, it would be cheaper'. I understand you have apparently never formed an emotional attachment to anything but try to show a little compassion for those of us who have.
            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I had just an all-purpose miserable day. I got in a fight with L because I spent a bunch of time yesterday evening at the landromat, while he took care of the kids, then we switched so that he could go play Warhammer with a friend at the game store. He was annoyed because the clothes were still damp at 5am when he had to go to work, and I was annoyed because he came in and turned on the light while I was sleeping, when he came home, and then again when he got up in the morning, which I find really insensitive and rude.

My daughter is on a whining kick, almost didn't make it to her ballet class because she was ignoring me, and my son didn't nap until it was so late that he didn't want to go to bed on time, leading to them both going to sleep about 15 minutes ago.

We still have clothing drying on every available surface. And the dishes never got done, or the living room cleaned up because I spent the better part of two hours getting my kids to bed for the second day in a row.

Gah....
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I can't believe a stupid youtube video made me feel like I want to cry.

They weren't sad tears though, so don't worry.
                [4:82]

Comment

Cell access still sucks.

Can look, read and post SIMPLE replies. Everything else? Not so much.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Argh!!! Razzle frazzle
                    In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

I am still tired, even though I feel like I slept well. Maybe I'm just stressed. X
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

i cant stand it when people dont teach their kids not to scream unless they are in trouble. i was at the dog park with my puppy and this lady brought her kid and he was screaming bloody murder at the top of his lungs running from the dogs. i thought they were actually scaring him until he started laughing. i ignored it the first couple of times until i realized his mom was just going to sit in the corner and read and not reprimand him for acting like a little demon child who was old enough to know better. so me and the puppy left... i kind of hate kids...
                        sigpic

Comment

My cat doesn't sleep with me anymore.

Mostly art.

Comment

the hubby started his job today, so I can't call him...and he forgot to tell me happy birthday when he called
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg14219#msg14219 date=1290009276]
                              the hubby started his job today, so I can't call him...and he forgot to tell me happy birthday when he called
                              [/quote]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THAL.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm still steaming.

Using the disclaimer "No offense, but..., or any variation thereof, is not a 'get out of jail, free' card for discarding personal responsibility. It doesn't grant immunity. It doesn't make an insult less insulting. It doesn't mean that any subsequent QQ'ing initiates an argument. An insult is an insult. A criticism is still a criticism, no matter how much sugar and honey you cover it with.

No offense, but social retards really have a lot to learn about communication. It's simply redundant to have to point that out!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X