THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

The heat. It gots me! I got heat sick at work. One of my bosses drove me home. I'm gonna go nap in my igloo room.
    It's horribly muggy. Ick.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Some mini-arsonist was playing with a lighter in my store and trying to set clothes on fire... seriously people??? Really???

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        Oh.. That's ok then! You English speakers are weird. :P Baloney's an American thing though eh? So I blame them until further notice.
        I guess I have no idea! I only acquired a taste for it after I moved to Germany, where it's called either Lyoner or Fleischwurst lol. I never tried to buy it in the UK, but it's probably called something else entirely.

Comment

It's all gross anyway. Vegetarian power!
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

haha not for me! I love it! But I can see the viewpoint...I'd probably have gone veggie long ago if it weren't for my allergies.

Comment

Allergies suck. My mum just got diagnosed coeliac. So now there's a good chance I'll be one to eventually, especially as my aunt has it too

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

The neighbor's yappy dog is going to drive me NUTS. They just moved in and I already don't like them, just because they leave that dog outside tied up all the time and it yaps and yaps and yaps... that annoying high pitched bark is so loud I can hear it from everywhere in the house and all times of the day and night.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                  Allergies suck. My mum just got diagnosed coeliac. So now there's a good chance I'll be one to eventually, especially as my aunt has it too
                  Yuck! Hope it skips you somehow!

Comment

So my gas grill decides to stop working. Good thing there wasn't company coming or anything! One more phone call to be made this week.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                      Yuck! Hope it skips you somehow!
                      Me too! Though I've put coeliac vegetarian cookbook on the shopping list.

oh and my grandmother (mum and aunts mum) recently had bowel cancer too! Lots to look forward to haha

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

The following is a really bizarre rant but I think this is a good spot for it, so screw it, here goes:
                        I freaking hate dealing with other magic users when they get a wild hair up their butts and decide to mess with me for whatever reason. I realize a lot don't deal with this but for whatever reason it's happened a few notable times to me and it's always failtastic. I think it's hilarious when they think they're slick ricks getting away with their shenanigans, and yet make nice little jokes about it or grin and smirk and sneer; like this is suddenly high school plus witchcraft. Cut the crap you idiots, I know what you're doing and you always end up with your butts handed to you on a platter; then you get all offended like how dare I fight back, and here we go again with like six months of stupidity because you got butthurt. I'm tired of your constructs, your spells, your ridiculous nightmares (ooh I'm scared!), your shoddily-constructed illusions with obvious gaps everywhere (I swear it's like watching a two year old try to make pottery with you people). I'm tired of your pride, your selfishness, and your games. When people with skills in magic use have their pride hurt, they always do these stupid little p*ssing matches. I'll have none of it.

So to whoever has started up their crap with shoddy illusions and poking and prodding out of jealousy, you can kindly go and screw yourselves. I see what you're doing, I can already tell exactly who's doing it and I see everything about what keeps them up at night (it's a two-way connection you idiot, that means I get all kinds of juicy info about your worst fears while you troll around in my head, especially thanks to your paper-thin defenses), and what they're doing is straight-up kindergarten-level stupid. Enjoy your hexes, pal - you're actually getting me to that point with this waste of time you're pestering me with...and for a little bundle of southern hospitality like me? That's saying a lot. This whole thing has been like swatting away an incessant gnat - after a while you just use a nice spritz of bug spray, problem solved. Oh but please, do the every-butthurt-witch-ever thing and go call some buddies in to help you, so I can spritz five gnats instead! I've never bothered you and I never bother anyone else - so stay the hell out of my business, for once. This is me shaking my old woman cane saying GET OFF MY LAWN.

(BTW, for clarification purposes: I am absolutely not directing this rant at anyone here, just ranting in general - because really, where else can you rant about this kind of thing anyway?)

Comment

Blah blah work drama blah blah work politics blah blah I need a new job that doesn't involve this retail rat race stuff. *headdesk*

Comment

Unable to stand up and my hands are in far too much pain to use the walker.

Fuck my life! I'm pissing in the bed!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

Hope you feel better!!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

That sucks so much. Do you have any empty bottles handy?

((hugs))
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X