Mid-season finale?!!!

Already?!!

Nooooooo!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

HEY, I TYPED THAT IN ALL CAPS!!!

FORUM, WTF?!!!

WHY U SENSOR MY TEMPER TANTRUM?!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, maybe I didn't type the first part in all caps. Weird.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Food poisoning...blech.

Comment

Wait, so to be a Pagan, I HAVE to be a liberal?

Otherwise, I'm not a REAL Pagan, I'm just CHRISTIAN LITE?

Ok first, I wasn't raised a Christian, I was RAISED A WICCAN. Yes both my parents were Wiccans. I don't ascribe to the faith so much but I grok it.

Second, my parents were PARTRIOTS of this nation, BOTH were Veterans (lost my Mom when I was 25, lost my Dad this summer Mom served as a Nurse in Vietnam, Dad was infantry in Korea).

Third, THEY FOUGHT FOR MY RIGHTS. I didn't I got knocked up young, otherwise I probably would have entered the Military.

Fourth, HOW DARE ANYBODY say you have to adjoin to any particular political party in order to be a "true" whatever.

Fifth, who the fuck are you? NO REALLY!?

Sixth, I'm so sick of being told how much of a RACIST I am because I dislike our President.

It's not his race, it's his arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          Mid-season finale?!!!

Already?!!

Nooooooo!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

HEY, I TYPED THAT IN ALL CAPS!!!

FORUM, WTF?!!!

WHY U SENSOR MY TEMPER TANTRUM?!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, maybe I didn't type the first part in all caps. Weird.
          The forum does actually have an occasional tendency to censor all cap but its picky about when and how it goes about it. I haven't tested it out enough to say precisely what triggers it. Juni may know the details on that.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Liandrin View Post
            Wait, so to be a Pagan, I HAVE to be a liberal?

Otherwise, I'm not a REAL Pagan, I'm just CHRISTIAN LITE?

Ok first, I wasn't raised a Christian, I was RAISED A WICCAN. Yes both my parents were Wiccans. I don't ascribe to the faith so much but I grok it.

Second, my parents were PARTRIOTS of this nation, BOTH were Veterans (lost my Mom when I was 25, lost my Dad this summer Mom served as a Nurse in Vietnam, Dad was infantry in Korea).

Third, THEY FOUGHT FOR MY RIGHTS. I didn't I got knocked up young, otherwise I probably would have entered the Military.

Fourth, HOW DARE ANYBODY say you have to adjoin to any particular political party in order to be a "true" whatever.

Fifth, who the fuck are you? NO REALLY!?

Sixth, I'm so sick of being told how much of a RACIST I am because I dislike our President.

It's not his race, it's his arrogance.

I have had this same argument. I just gave up. As my father-in-law used to say, you can't argue with a kook.

If someone is ignorant, its not your fault.

(Not that different political beliefs = ignorant. You know what I mean.)

Comment

sick. been up and running since early this morning feeling like crap. for NOTHING. because offices can't pull their heads out of their ASS!

Comment

Turns out I get horrifically motion-sick when I'm a passenger in my own vehicle.

Huh.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  Turns out I get horrifically motion-sick when I'm a passenger in my own vehicle.

Huh.
                  I've got the same problem. If I'm not the one driving (or flying) I get horribly motion sick. Been this way since I was about 7 or 8. Dramamine is your friend though
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

Huh.
                    My mom is the same way. She can drive her little heart out with absolutely no issue but as soon as she's the passenger she gets noodle-tummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                    I've got the same problem. If I'm not the one driving (or flying) I get horribly motion sick. Been this way since I was about 7 or 8. Dramamine is your friend though
                    ^ daz what my mom uses!
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Many mini rants.

Obama administration, tirades and raves: I'm good. I need no more convincing he's good for the nation, nor that he is bad for the nation. Enough said. Totally.

County/state assistance: Red tape, and other paperwork, galore, and losing my medical, as well as SNAP. What are you people, on dope?!?

NEWS FLASH: If it isn't news, why must I be molested with it? Fake history, fake deaths/shootings, fake people and fake memorials. Frauds make me angry.

Social Security Administration: If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck AND has paperwork verifying that it's a duck? It must be a dead goose. Morons.

Pain remedies: These really shouldn't cause health problems, far worse than just the damn pain, itself!

Lastly, money. The root of all evil. Or rather, the root of greed, which is cumulative only in an evil sense. It costs, to be born. It costs, to live. It costs, to die. This is so wrong, on so many levels, it just boggles the mind. But if I only had some money, I could... actually, live? Seriously? WTF is that about??!!?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                        My mom is the same way. She can drive her little heart out with absolutely no issue but as soon as she's the passenger she gets noodle-tummy.

- - - Updated - - -

^ daz what my mom uses!
                        But I don't really have that problem in someone else's vehicle. But we went on a road trip this weekend and went camping, and I was fine while I was driving, and as soon as we switched I got super sick. I'm still nauseated today...

Mostly art.

Comment

Annnd a guy just told me that if I don't send him a letter soon I'll have to make out with him. Even though I already told him I'm not into him as anything more than a friend and turned him down for a date. What the eff would make him think that would work?! Or even be okay to say to me?!!
                          Just gonna go take a long shower now

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                            Many mini rants.

NEWS FLASH: If it isn't news, why must I be molested with it? Fake history, fake deaths/shootings, fake people and fake memorials. Frauds make me angry.

Social Security Administration: If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck AND has paperwork verifying that it's a duck? It must be a dead goose. Morons.

Lastly, money. The root of all evil. Or rather, the root of greed, which is cumulative only in an evil sense. It costs, to be born. It costs, to live. It costs, to die. This is so wrong, on so many levels, it just boggles the mind. But if I only had some money, I could... actually, live? Seriously? WTF is that about??!!?
                            These, a hundred times these.

I have gotten used to the near-daily questioning of my blood relatives that oscillate between when I will be getting a real career (because that's exactly how the economy works these days, you just magically 'get' a good-paying job), when I will be buying my own house, and when I will be having kids. However, the holidays bring a new level of annoyance to this questioning process as this is the time they begin to bring their coworkers over to my abode and share their questioning techniques. This results in not one set of these questions, but five different people (4 of whom I don't know, and who do not know me) asking these sets of questions. And of course, I can't give the real answer because it would be particularly rude to explain to their coworkers that the people they work with, who call themselves my "loving family," are the sole reason why my anxiety is through the roof, why I have sacrificed so many promising beginnings to maintain what sanity I do have, and because after 5 years of trying for a baby we have still been unable to fulfill that dream. Besides, since when did did a full time, benefits-included job stop counting as a real job?

*grumbles before going back to watching more scarred individuals hack each other to bits on Game of Thrones*

Comment

ugh...no words just facepalm...one of these days people one of these frikken days -_-

Comment

what the eff ever!! seriously. I've had it. -_-'

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                                Annnd a guy just told me that if I don't send him a letter soon I'll have to make out with him. Even though I already told him I'm not into him as anything more than a friend and turned him down for a date. What the eff would make him think that would work?! Or even be okay to say to me?!!
                                Just gonna go take a long shower now
                                O_o that's just the oddest thing I've heard in a while now...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                                Many mini rants.

Obama administration, tirades and raves: I'm good. I need no more convincing he's good for the nation, nor that he is bad for the nation. Enough said. Totally.

County/state assistance: Red tape, and other paperwork, galore, and losing my medical, as well as SNAP. What are you people, on dope?!?

Pain remedies: These really shouldn't cause health problems, far worse than just the damn pain, itself!

I feel ya! Especially the last thing...I couldn't have said it any better!!

Comment

Working...
                                X