THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

For that remark alone,though I know it might be hard for your mom to do,he could be charged with a terrorist threat. It sounds like he uses threats to keep people from doing anything.

ya got me MO....
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Except that no one will do anything about it. Mom won't do it because "but he's my son!" which is BS. The grandparents don't want to see him hurt in any way, despite what he deserves, so they try to pressure mom to let him slide on things, dad won't do anything because he's not his son and it would make mom more stressed out, not to mention ruin the relationship with his future in laws. And I'm sure someone will say "but he was drunk so he didn't mean it"
      Circe

Comment

It's very hard to change an enabler (your Mom, in this case). I'm sorry you're living with this, and hope you have a plan to change your address.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't. My plan was to live here for another two years while I go through the nearby community college then live on campus or in an apartment when I transfer for my last two years. I don't have a job or very much saved so my options are limited. My sister would probably let me live with her but I don't want to be a burden.
          Circe

Comment

*hugs corvus*

Unrelated, my ski lesson got cancelled because of high arctic winds. :/. Making up for it by racking alcohols....

Mostly art.

Comment

I really think I need to check myself into emergency mental health care but my husband would starve.

I know it's going to be an uphill battle, but I'm going to have to teach that bastard how to cook.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                I really think I need to check myself into emergency mental health care but my husband would starve.

I know it's going to be an uphill battle, but I'm going to have to teach that bastard how to cook.
                There's just no good reply to these sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post

Throw him a can opener and check thy self in!

I ate fresh cut pineapple. I did so knowing full well it was going to demolish my tongue. So now here I am. Stupid as all hell with a sore tongue.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Throw him a can opener and check thy self in!

I ate fresh cut pineapple. I did so knowing full well it was going to demolish my tongue. So now here I am. Stupid as all hell with a sore tongue.
                    That happens to you, as well? I love me some citrus fruit, but holy heck - does it ever tear my tongue to shreds. When I was in Asia that one winter, I ate so many guavas and pineapples and papayas that my tongue sometimes felt like I had taken too-toasted toast and shredded it against my fragile tongue. And then followed it up with a bag of chips and a razor blade.

But...guaaaaaaaaaaava off the tree...

*whines*

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      That happens to you, as well? I love me some citrus fruit, but holy heck - does it ever tear my tongue to shreds. When I was in Asia that one winter, I ate so many guavas and pineapples and papayas that my tongue sometimes felt like I had taken too-toasted toast and shredded it against my fragile tongue. And then followed it up with a bag of chips and a razor blade.

But...guaaaaaaaaaaava off the tree...

*whines*

Pineapples and papayas actually contain something similar to human digestive enzymes, so if you eat a lot and don't rinse your mouth out...you are actually digesting the surface of your tongue.

Anyone freaked out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                        Pineapples and papayas actually contain something similar to human digestive enzymes, so if you eat a lot and don't rinse your mouth out...you are actually digesting the surface of your tongue.

Anyone freaked out yet?
                        Sort of suggests were all cannibals at one point of another. We can tell a doctor to heal thy self, so now we can tell a person to go eat themselves. Sorry warped mind spot there.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post

Anyone freaked out yet?
                          People with latex allergies can also be cross-reactive to 'latex' fruits (pineapple, mango, guava, papaya, bananas, etc.)

My tongue will swell up & my throat gets all itchy if I eat too much fresh pineapple. But it's soooo damned good!

Comment

The being that made pineapple sure was a sick f.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              The being that made pineapple sure was a sick f.
                              Delicious things should be able to protect themselves. Otherwise they end up like doves at the Vatican!

Comment

I can't eat pineapple. It used to be kinda like what you guys have described... but I would have described it as being like trying to swallow a pissed off porcupine whole, and chasing it with a gallon of lemon juice.

But each time I have it, it gets worse... I've never had more than one bite of pineapple at a time, in my life... and never on purpose, since the first one.

Now, it is to the degree that one bite of something that was even cooked with pineapple makes it hard for me to breath.

It is an evil, evil fruit... and it doesn't even taste that good, as far as I can tell... granted, I haven't tasted just pineapple since I was in kindergarten, but I don't care for the flavor it adds to the things that I have eaten by mistake since then.
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X