THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I hate people who are all I AM BORN OF LIGHT. Not after I break the bulb. All those love and light people just annoy me. I'm with you Bjorn.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

If you are driving in the fast lane, and there are empty lanes to your right (or your left, for you folks in countries that drive on the wrong side of the road), and people are coming up behind you in the fast lane, and having to change lanes to pass you... you are an asshole.

That is all.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
        Yeah, I'm a cynical, judgmental, bitchy, angry woman. At least I can admit my many, many faults.

I'm so effing sick of people pretending to be so full of light and intention that they refuse to see that they're entirely full of shit.

I hate them all and I won't be nice any longer.

Except for the "woman" part, this was me, about 28 years ago. I don't think it shows much.

Kinda.

Well. Maybe a little.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

My jaw hurts. I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
            If you are driving in the fast lane, and there are empty lanes to your right (or your left, for you folks in countries that drive on the wrong side of the road), and people are coming up behind you in the fast lane, and having to change lanes to pass you... you are an asshole.

That is all.
            OMG YES.

Hubby claims I have road rage.

I claim that everyone on the road is an asshole who can't drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
              OMG YES.

I have a graphic for this I can't post in this thread.

Comment

Bah!

Blatantly obvious, and easily verifiable. Road rage, my eye!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

OMG YES.

Remember, They're all jerks!
                  "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I hate people who are all I AM BORN OF LIGHT. Not after I break the bulb. All those love and light people just annoy me. I'm with you Bjorn.
                    I wanted to believe in her, you know? Some people's rhetoric is froofy but they actually walk the walk, and in that case I don't care if you follow Cthulu, because you're being honest and something actually seems to be different about you.

But don't effing talk to me about 'intention' and 'commUNITY' and 'enlightenment' when you refuse to see how bitchy and judgmental you're being about someone who is supposed to be one of your best friends. I'm going to remove myself from her or else I shall bring the hammer down so hard and with such glee that her delicate, pussy spirit will never recover.

And I hope it comes to that. And I hope her spirit dies. Because she's full of shit, just like everyone else who claims this outrageous bullshit.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                      I wanted to believe in her, you know? Some people's rhetoric is froofy but they actually walk the walk, and in that case I don't care if you follow Cthulu, because you're being honest and something actually seems to be different about you.

But don't effing talk to me about 'intention' and 'commUNITY' and 'enlightenment' when you refuse to see how bitchy and judgmental you're being about someone who is supposed to be one of your best friends. I'm going to remove myself from her or else I shall bring the hammer down so hard and with such glee that her delicate, pussy spirit will never recover.

And I hope it comes to that. And I hope her spirit dies. Because she's full of shit, just like everyone else who claims this outrageous bullshit.
                      Does this all mean I have to stop claiming to be made from alien cotton candy? Because I'm sweet and floaty and from outer space. Totally true.

Comment

Am I really as dry humored and jaded as people say....?
                        They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                        Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                        -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I AM BORN OF LIGHT and fluffy puppy fur and cotton candy and glitter!!!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Well. The fact is: we are ALL stardust. Every single one of us.

So, it takes more than a little bit of light to impress me.

Yeah, yeah... cynical old coot, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                              Well. The fact is: we are ALL stardust. Every single one of us.

So, it takes more than a little bit of light to impress me.

Yeah, yeah... cynical old coot, I know.
                              I effing adore you. <3 That stupid e-heart can't describe enough how much you amuse and inspire me.
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I have heartburn.

Excuse me while I go get the tums and then bitch out my new neighbors because my kids are sleeping and they are LOUD AS FUCK.

And then I'm going to sleep.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X