Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=8.msg16018#msg16018 date=1290442194]
    Did you know that men have a biological clock as well? I didn't either until about ten minutes ago when a female student about my age informed my professor she had missed a day because she found out she was pregnant and my balls were like "get your ass in gear, motherf**ker!" and I got into a mental augment with them until I finally shouted them down by threatening to have them snipped. It might also just be the extreme sleep deprivation, though, who knows...
    [/quote]

LOL

Just be careful what you wish for...L gets moody and morning sick right along side me
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Yup, I think im moving out.

(Edited to actually make it a rant)

I just want my own space. I can still be in a relationship and NOT live together, right? Or is this just me sabotaging myself again???

Comment

Well then, at least my biological dementia has served a noble purpose
        "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
        -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
        without his weapons of war;
        for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
        of a spear on the way without.
        -

Comment

FUCK ALL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUMANITY IS THE DEATH OF NATURE!!!!!!!!XD Jk
          In the end all is one.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=8.msg16048#msg16048 date=1290444566]
            LOL

Just be careful what you wish for...L gets moody and morning sick right along side me
            [/quote]

Oh that was just a bluff, you should ask thal my opinion on that procedure. I'll give you a hint: whimpering in the corner in abject terror.
            "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
            -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

Are you referring to the conversation about, *ahem* male forms of birth control? Because I was there for that

I was talking about the hormonal oddities of pregnancy, for both partners.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=8.msg15954#msg15954 date=1290425611]
                Actually, that is the root of my rant... I can't go home for the holidays.

I don't mean to repeat the lament, but I have taken so much time off from work this year, that I don't have any time-off left... so I can't go home to see my family for the holidays.

And I miss Hicktown, TX.
                [/quote]

Sorry to hear that

Any chance Texas can come to you?
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=8.msg16087#msg16087 date=1290450318]
                  Are you referring to the conversation about, *ahem* male forms of birth control? Because I was there for that

I was talking about the hormonal oddities of pregnancy, for both partners.
                  [/quote]

Huh, so you already saw me cowering then.

Also I totally didn't know that, I've been educated today! Hooray! Another reason to resist biology for another decade!

Seriously though, everyone in my age group seems to have knocked someone up our gotten knocked up, it's a bit unsettling.
                  -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

My husband was snipped. Best 25 bucks we ever spent LOL.

Comment

Im really really trying hard to like her. But I'm the mom. Do not DARE try to shut me out of my own son's doctor's appointments..

She must not like life....

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=8.msg16092#msg16092 date=1290451431]
                        Huh, so you already saw me cowering then.

Also I totally didn't know that, I've been educated today! Hooray! Another reason to resist biology for another decade!

Seriously though, everyone in my age group seems to have knocked someone up our gotten knocked up, it's a bit unsettling.
                        [/quote]

Everyone's knocked up in their early 20's because you live in redneck bible-belt country.

You've got another good thirty years before the little swimmers really start not looking their best, unlike women, who peak in fertility in their early to mid 20's. Don't worry...it's plenty of time. :P

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=8.msg16180#msg16180 date=1290461202]
                          Everyone's knocked up in their early 20's because you live in redneck bible-belt country.
                          [/quote]

Hey, now. I happen to live in redneck bible-belt country, let's not lump us all together.

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=8.msg16018#msg16018 date=1290442194]
                          Did you know that men have a biological clock as well? I didn't either until about ten minutes ago when a female student about my age informed my professor she had missed a day because she found out she was pregnant and my balls were like "get your ass in gear, motherf**ker!" and I got into a mental augment with them until I finally shouted them down by threatening to have them snipped. It might also just be the extreme sleep deprivation, though, who knows...
                          [/quote]

I can't help but wonder where you go to school; I know we live on the same side of the same state and I have a friend who just found out she's pregnant.

I came here with a rant, though, so here it is:

I would really, really love to go to the grocery. If I have to eat one more peanut butter cracker or another bowl of Ramen, I'm robbing a bank.

Comment

TEENAGERS !

that is all >
                            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=8.msg16180#msg16180 date=1290461202]

You've got another good thirty years before the little swimmers really start not looking their best, unlike women, who peak in fertility in their early to mid 20's. Don't worry...it's plenty of time. :P
                              [/quote]

Oh no, that's not what's unsettling. I am not particularly concerned for my little swimmers, as I envision them as a navy SEAL dive team. A navy SEAL dive team riding sharks. What's unsettling is that I know these people, and the thought of 90% of them raising a child has me terrified for the future. They aren't exactly the most intelligent (examples are too many...), nor the strongest in moral fiber (many of them spent their high school days shoplifting various items and running from the cops), so you see it is quite distressing.

Oh and rafe, I go to EKU and the lady I'm talking about is in the 10% that I think will actually make really awesome parents. It's all the other ones I'm worried about...
                              -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=8.msg15938#msg15938 date=1290420088]
                                And suddenly, my dead MagicMouse and my unclean car seem trivial...

Way to crap on my rants, Medusa.

My new rant is that Medusa negated my previous rants.

Everyone join me in glaring, menacingly, at Medusa.
                                [/quote]

*gets out spotlight and sets up lighting.
                                *puts on makeup and brushes hair.

okees.
                                Glare away. 8)
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X