THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Its 11:05, person I'm babysitting for. Come and get your kid. You said 10:30. I want to go to fucking sleep, because MY children wake up at 6 am, and we have gymnastics in the morning.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I woke up and the ball of my foot is killing me. It feels like that time I fell out of a tree. It could be from my walk yesterday but I don't know.
      Circe

Comment

<-- is a bit sick (again) -_-

I hope it won't go worse.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

The complaint was coming. I started it, at least.

Now. I just don't have the energy. At all.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so there's my thousand word rant.

ETA: There's more photos of the snow storm results in my photo album.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Getting disgusted with all the Ladybugs that have suddenly appeared in the house. Mainly in one area but a pain in the butt as they hover around the door and windows. Hopefully can get this resolved before next years awakening and hibernation cycles.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

If I don't find a job next month, I will be forced to move back in with my parents.

My car is dying and won't make it much longer, meaning that looking for a job in my small town limits me to my small town.

This is the end of my fucking rope. I'm losing my mind and am rather pissed off at life.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                It's always fun when people forget all about the better parts of Corinthians...
                indeed. Gracias to you and Medusa.
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                  If I don't find a job next month, I will be forced to move back in with my parents.

My car is dying and won't make it much longer, meaning that looking for a job in my small town limits me to my small town.

This is the end of my fucking rope. I'm losing my mind and am rather pissed off at life.
                  Don't worry, Bjorn. There is always a solution and a way out of any situation; you just need to find it.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Mike, we have a spare bedroom, at the moment.

Just sayin'...

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                      Mike, we have a spare bedroom, at the moment.

Just sayin'...
                      I only have a couch

but jobs are pretty easy to come by here...
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        I only have a couch

but jobs are pretty easy to come by here...
                        Free babysitting until I find a job and move out... anywhere I can walk to? One more month here is all I can afford.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Free babysitting until I find a job and move out... anywhere I can walk to? One more month here is all I can afford.
                          There's always a place for you in Canada, too. Right now it's not much space, but we'd find room.

Mostly art.

Comment

Seriously, yes--and we would pay you.

I'm just saying, its an actualy and valid option that you have... Even if you decide not to, sometimes just knowing the option exists makes it easier, you know?

(or, it looks like you have three options, lol!!)
                            sigpic

Comment

My state is following Arizona and pushing bills to allow businesses to refuse service due to religious preferences. I'm so sick of this stuff.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Watched the news and it seems this is a thing happening in many states. Yeh,this country is so messing with freedom of religion(tongue deep in cheek)
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X