THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I unfriended someone on fb yesterday. She's less than half my age and full of mindless drama. I don't think she's noticed I'm gone yet, and I know she'll call or show up at the door when she does. I just can't take regular doses of her anymore. Every movie is her favorite, every song expresses HER feelings.......it's like neverending 8th grade.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Sort of a rant but perhaps just a very loud WTF. B. de. Posted about this woman a while back,but I did not see this picture.

The Human "Barbie"

Does the pic give me a "woodie"..NO..perhaps a "Plasticie"

I thought nothing could surprise this jaded old fart,but all I can say is WTF....Oh and the breatharin thing.....

‘Human Barbie’ Valeria Lukyanova has opened up about her thoughts concerning interracial relationships and their negative effect on society’s level of attractiveness.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Sort of a rant but perhaps just a very loud WTF. B. de. Posted about this woman a while back,but I did not see this picture.

The Human "Barbie"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3009[/ATTACH]

Does the pic give me a "woodie"..NO..perhaps a "Plasticie"

I thought nothing could surprise this jaded old fart,but all I can say is WTF....Oh and the breatharin thing.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ce-uglier.html
        Ah, yes. I saw the VICE documentary on her a while back. Very strange gal. She seems to suffer from some form of personality disorder or another.

Comment

Updated my windows 8 to 8.1 and now I can't connect to the internets on my other pc. -.- WTF technology! Hope my live-in tech support is able to remedy it without me having to uninstall and reinstall everything.

Comment

Re: The Human Barbie up above, is it still the uncanny valley if the object of repulsion is in fact a living human?
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Kinda makes me think of "Chucky"....
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                Updated my windows 8 to 8.1 and now I can't connect to the internets on my other pc. -.- WTF technology! Hope my live-in tech support is able to remedy it without me having to uninstall and reinstall everything.
                Fixed it. Stupidest fix EVER. After 12 hours of tweaking, uninstalling, reinstalling, setting controls, etc... the only thing that fixed it was... changing the name of the network. 0.0 What... the... what...???

Comment

Fixed it. Stupidest fix EVER. After 12 hours of tweaking, uninstalling, reinstalling, setting controls, etc... the only thing that fixed it was... changing the name of the network. 0.0 What... the... what...???
                  Welcome to the wonderful world that Microsoft has created and business has supported. As much as I'd like to suggest something different for you, Apple is almost as bad as far as their mistreatment of users goes, and as much as I'd like to try to convince people to switch to Linux, unless you're capable of troubleshooting most of your own stuff you'll probably be more frustrated with the transition than would otherwise be the case. I've recently migrated back, and while it is VASTLY better than it was 20, 10, or even 5 years ago, it can't quite compete on the "it just works" level.

Personally? I've finally been able to get away from the M$ problem, so am finally enoying computers again...

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                    Welcome to the wonderful world that Microsoft has created and business has supported. As much as I'd like to suggest something different for you, Apple is almost as bad as far as their mistreatment of users goes, and as much as I'd like to try to convince people to switch to Linux, unless you're capable of troubleshooting most of your own stuff you'll probably be more frustrated with the transition than would otherwise be the case. I've recently migrated back, and while it is VASTLY better than it was 20, 10, or even 5 years ago, it can't quite compete on the "it just works" level.

Personally? I've finally been able to get away from the M$ problem, so am finally enoying computers again...
                    Isn't technology great? I'm lucky that I married an IT guy, so at least I get some form of live-in tech support. But geez, if I was on my own? I'd probably say to h*ll with computers and Microsoft.

Comment

Isn't technology great? I'm lucky that I married an IT guy, so at least I get some form of live-in tech support. But geez, if I was on my own? I'd probably say to h*ll with computers and Microsoft.
                      Honestly, if it weren't my career choice, and subsequently my means of sustinence, I would give it all up at the drop of a hat. The post office knows where I live, that's how you reach me...

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                        Honestly, if it weren't my career choice, and subsequently my means of sustinence, I would give it all up at the drop of a hat. The post office knows where I live, that's how you reach me...
                        Haha, glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!

Comment

Not really a rant rant. But yeah, a rant. Customers usually give me their business cards. Meh. Whatever. But this very nice man gave me a 'ticket' after I helped him at the register. It was a ticket to heaven.

I was really looking for a Dodger's 2 for 1 ticket. Or a scratcher. But the thought was nice.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hey, you know, free pass to Heaven...the only other way you can do that is to be a Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                              I effing adore you. <3 That stupid e-heart can't describe enough how much you amuse and inspire me.

This. From the same woman that was present when I blew up on TPM for his public asshattery.

Bless you, Bjorn! And thank you! From the bottom of my writhing black heart!

-----------------------

Today's mini-rant: The female kitteh is going on an overnight trip, tomorrow. And has to fast, this evening, as a pre-surgery requirement. Yeah, Freya is getting her plumbing removed.

However.

NOW, she just will not let me be! "Look, you f***ing stupid-assed human, the arrangement is: you FEED me when I'm hungry, dammit!"

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

TPM??

/10questionmarks
                                Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X