X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Want some hugs?

Let's leave it at that. Because I don't want to argue with both of you to be 'right'. No one is wrong here in how they view this. It's highly personal. I'm tapping out!
    haha... what I deleted wasn't to further argue, but was to be an update to my previous post... but since you had replied by the time I got it posted, it no longer made sense, as it looked like a reply to you... so I decided to trash it.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

RAWWWWRRRRR!!!

I'm so tired of being the only responsible adult on the planet.

Screw you guys, I'm going home!

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I'm sick of native americans who think that white people have no indigenous culture or ancestry and that we have somehow always been christians our entire existence. Been running into a lot of those types lately.. yaa like my ancestors haven't had their tribes raped either *cough cough Rome cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan45x View Post
          I'm sick of native americans who think that white people have no indigenous culture or ancestry and that we have somehow always been christians our entire existence.
          Hey now, to be fair lots of people think depth of culture is proportional to darkness of skin. Including a lot of white people. They're all bonkers, or at least ignorant.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

They always said to watch out for the quiet ones. I'm a quiet one.. if I don't know you. Otherwise? I'm loud, very opinionated and VERY sassy. One of the key things I pride myself on is my honesty however. Which means I will stick up for myself FOR myself because in the end I have to take care of myself. I'm not afraid to let people know what I'm thinking, or why. With that being said..

I want verbally shred my boss down into nothing. I want to see her so visibly upset that she is damn near stumbling over her words! I'm the only one in the company that isn't afraid to tell her what for in a fashion that is very blunt. Now we have problems between the both of us because of this. She feels I don't respect her. I don't. Especially since she WILL NOT adhere to her promises. I contact her to schedule a meeting to speak with her face to face, and what I get in turn is her sending the manager in my direction because she cannot handle me when I'm like this. It's absolutely infuriating that she will not give me the time of day to settle differences of opinions, or even the things between us that are going on. I want to rip my hair out! *takes a deep breath* So Monday I'm going to confront her, and I'm going to make her adhere to the schedule she has with me this time because it's either that or the company goes from 10 down to single digits because I know my worth.. and she doesn't.

Comment

I need a holiday - or better yet, to get the hell out of retail.

June sale just wrapped up, now two weeks of insanity because of school holidays.

Then, on my days off, working around the house on things that just have to be done. I know that when I go back to work, it'll feel like I've not had a single day to relax. Really burned out right now - but not many options for me around here without tertiary qualifications. *sigh*

Comment

Another parking lot sale next month?!
                noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

People, in general, are disgusting. If there is a merciful and omnipotent god, our race as a whole will be euthanized and replaced with some sort of utopian kitten people
                  They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                  Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                  -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

I don't want to be at work today
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone else notice that perz has changed her name?
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It seems to me that if a cleaning cloth is in the wash-basket then that probably means that it's dirty and you should fetch yourself a clean one.

What you should not do is take out the dirty one - which I have just cleaned the bathroom with - and get your son to dust his room with it, putting toilet germs onto every available surface! Gah! Eejit!

I would dearly like to say all this and much much more to the person in question but can't.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Anyone else notice that perz has changed her name?
                          Not me, because I can't read purple without my glasses. Which reminds me, I need to get new glasses and I hate doing that! Why can't I just get new eyes instead?
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                            Not me, because I can't read purple without my glasses. Which reminds me, I need to get new glasses and I hate doing that! Why can't I just get new eyes instead?
                            Seriously. It's a pain.

I wanted infravision like the elves... But 'tis more than just taking their eyes...
                            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

TOO FUCKING HOT TO SLEEP BEFORE MY 10 HOUR GRAVE SHIFT!! FUCK

You know, when I moved out of the desert 3 years ago to move to the rain forest I didn't realize at the time that I would just end up having to drive from the rain forest to the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                                TOO FUCKING HOT TO SLEEP BEFORE MY 10 HOUR GRAVE SHIFT!! FUCK

You know, when I moved out of the desert 3 years ago to move to the rain forest I didn't realize at the time that I would just end up having to drive from the rain forest to the desert.
                                Har har! Nobody gets to leave the desert, man. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X