THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I never had braces, but my pals did and god does it sound like it hurts! Hope it feels better!!!! X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I should have stayed out. Now im sitting here watching him sleep.

Comment

This rant is gonna make me feel old however:

kids today *eye roll*

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tumblr is down and it's making me SAD. I have pictures to post, darn you!

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=8.msg19793#msg19793 date=1291477801]
            GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tumblr is down and it's making me SAD. I have pictures to post, darn you!
            [/quote]

use photobucket?
            sigpic

Comment

I totally got fucked over money wise today in a tip that accidentally didn't get added on to my party bill. $60 lost.

And I can't really be mad because it was a friend's honest mistake.

But I can at least acknowledge that for 10 minutes (I had to excuse myself to keep from yelling. Yeah I said that) I was committing murder in my mind's eye. All to the soundtrack of DMX.

But now it's cool. People before money.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I feel like a horrible awful person because a friend of mine invited the englishman and I to go curling today, but I didn't really want to go, and I forgot to get back to her (I was going to go, I just didn't WANT to) - but then this morning the englishman woke up with a fever, and I told her we couldn't go, but she wanted ME to go still by myself, but I don't want to now because we went hiking yesterday and I'm really sore.

It's a lame ass excuse to not do something I didn't want to do in the first place, and now it turns out that she needed us to complete the team (she's booked us as a team - and I wasn't aware 8 people was the minimum, I thought it was the maximum) ...so I feel like an awful dick person, but if I go, I will hurt my calves even more, and then that will suck too.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=8.msg19906#msg19906 date=1291515788]
                  use photobucket?
                  [/quote]

Tumblr is where my Where Dionysos Dwells photo blog is and I was trying to move the submissions into the queue. Tumblr is down again this morning and it makes me sad.

Comment

I am poor. So very very very poor. This upsets me greatly. I can't stand that I have no money. I hate it.
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Panic! Two hours with no internet! Services were all shut off - still no TV or phone - but at least the 'net is back up! Cata is out in just about half a day.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have no feelings for you at all. There for i don't feel the need to try and destroy your life. I don't give a toss about you so stop telling me that i'm out to get you. I haven't so much as thought about you in months, nevermind try to sabotage you! Grow the fuck up, the world does not revolve around you.

Comment

NO!

I *don't* want a smartphone/iphone/3G phone/tv-online-chatting-text-FMradiophone.

I want a PHONE.

Just a phone.

Maybe with a camera, regular olde skule texting.

<-------------misses her first phone, $30 a month, unlimited min

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7gkMVYoUQM[/youtube]

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

^ We're going back to flip phones as soon as we can get our hands on them.

My rant: Oi. These are terrible. I didn't expect them to be terrible.

Also, EFF MY LIFE today.

Comment

I'm using my Droid phone (from work >.&gt to listen in on my people on Ventrilo. XD lol I'm such a geek/dork/dumbass.

My rant is that I'm already tired of my avatar. I need to change it again. It was nice while it lasted, but...it's too happy looking for me.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I would just like a decent cell phone plan. Two people, two phones, about 500 minutes, no bells/whistles necessary. Something UNDER $100 a month. And not some crappy pre-paid phone like my current Cricket, who constantly bombards me with texted ads.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X