THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Grocers ... Meat department ... Fish ... Salmon ... Gray? ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo ... Salmon is pink ... Not friggin' freezer burn gray ... DO NOT LABEL IT FRESH FROZEN ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Where is my damn chinese!?!?!?! I am starving
      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Going out in the rain ... Wind slacked up a bit ... Now just around 15 mph ... That's around 25 kph for all you metric-heads ... Still wet tho ... I have to have my chinese ... Top Ramen and weenies just ain't gonna cut it again ...
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

My son is in a forward facing carseat at one year. he meets the requirements and we didnt really have a choice... so to all the people out their that rear face they kids till 2+ years

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its my child my choice!!

ugh...... breath.....
          "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

[quote author=yukanaoe link=topic=8.msg21994#msg21994 date=1292213765]
            My son is in a forward facing carseat at one year. he meets the requirements and we didnt really have a choice... so to all the people out their that rear face they kids till 2+ years

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its my child my choice!!

ugh...... breath.....

[/quote]

I hear you on this one...my kids are big and tall for their age, and so my son in particular was getting his legs mashed facing backwards by 12 months :P
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Jack was in a front facing carseat at like ten months. That kid has really long legs, was exceeding the weight limit and, in addition, he was quickly beginning to get bored, so I decided it was worth it so he wouldn't scream every time he was in the car. I'd rather have him facing forward and happy than screaming and distracting me from the road.

Comment

Stress from finals combined with an oddly introspective mood and general downturn in happiness do not a happy Tyrsman make. I think I've whacked just about every friend I have, online and off, with all of my normally concealed emotional baggage by now, which is INCREDIBLY embarrassing for me personally as, well, all that shit's usually out of sight and I'm always the level-headed person in the room. Always. It's like having someone take naked pictures of you and posting them all over your neighborhood.

On the bright side I've started to pull out of the general funk and should be back to normal by the time this week's over.
                "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                without his weapons of war;
                for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                of a spear on the way without.
                -

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=8.msg22010#msg22010 date=1292224647]
                  Stress from finals combined with an oddly introspective mood and general downturn in happiness do not a happy Tyrsman make. I think I've whacked just about every friend I have, online and off, with all of my normally concealed emotional baggage by now, which is INCREDIBLY embarrassing for me personally as, well, all that shit's usually out of sight and I'm always the level-headed person in the room. Always. It's like having someone take naked pictures of you and posting them all over your neighborhood.

On the bright side I've started to pull out of the general funk and should be back to normal by the time this week's over.
                  [/quote]

Dude, you're fine

Just hang in there and get the darn tests over with. We're cheering for you!
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Blew the snow out of the driveway yesterday at noon, then again at 6 this morning, and again at 9. Very cold and windy - I'm lucky my nose didn't fall off.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

So my bank charges fees for "inactive use" when I can't even land a job. On top of that my credit card payment didn't go through for who knows what reason and they tried to pound me with late fees. While I'm happy I got them waived I'm pissed because I maybe have 16 bucks to my name, and i don't know if the bank has taken out their "slice" yet.

If I have to close my account this is going to make my life really effin' hard. Please, someone hire me!
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Guess when I am getting paid?

Fucking Christmas Eve. Aye that helps.

I know I keep going on about it but its pissing me off. X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!!!!! Just because i got straight A's on my report DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM GOING TO TEACH YOUR LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO GET UP ON STAGE AND GIVE LECTURE ABOUT CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!! F--- OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!
                          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Migraine. Stuck at work with no medication. Hardest finals tomorrow. Pain. Shit sucks...
                            "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                            without his weapons of war;
                            for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                            of a spear on the way without.
                            -

Comment

How hard is it to understand i need headphones so i can listen to MY music while at the gym? Just because all you do is go on the weights doesn't mean thats all i do. I can't listen to the shit music they play and exercise comfortably without my headphones. Ugh. Also, boys are stupid.

Comment

*takes a deep breath*

siejfosijflsdfiojssdoijfslxdfjs;dfjsodijf

*Ahem*

Okay.... guess what? I'm in Indiana! That's a yay.

Applied for quite a few job openings--- also a yay.

Phone dies--NOT YAY.

Charger refuses to work -- NOT YAY.

Roomies stuck in St Louis, so now I have no phone and no roomies with phone and no way to answer calls about the jobs I applied for---NOT YAY AT ALL.

Screw you stupid micro-usb charger bs of doom.

osdifjoisdjofdisjlisjfosjofdjsofijdljlijsfosidj
                                It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                                -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
                                X