Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
    I accidentally smashed the headdress off my statue of Hathor while turning on a lamp. I've reattached it with some gorilla glue (I tried to use the smallest amount possible) and asked for forgiveness. I hope the statue still looks fine once the glue dries.
    G.G foams up as it cures. If it gets out of hand, scrape it off with a razor knife.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    Medical technology really needs to develop an over-the-counter mood-lifting IV drip for these days.
    LOL - dad just had a double bypass, and recommends oxy...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I was super uppity yesterday, but I don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November, so it was just another average day to be uppity

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

LOL - dad just had a double bypass, and recommends oxy...
        That could work...

Comment

Looks like a dumb stalker is going to ruin the conversation group I run. His behaviour isn't bad enough to warrant banning him, but he has made one of my friends uncomfortable enough that she's scared to share our plans with the rest of the group. So unless he takes the hint and leaves of his own accord, we now can't advertise our events to anyone who doesn't already regularly hang out with us so can be contacted privately.

Why can't some people just take a hint?
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

They are called stalkers for a reason,they do not recognize boundaries,or understand Privacy with other people.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
              I was super uppity yesterday, but I don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November, so it was just another average day to be uppity
              Lol. Lemme jot that note down in my uppity notebook right here.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                G.G foams up as it cures. If it gets out of hand, scrape it off with a razor knife.
                I tried to use the smallest amount I could bu it still bulged a bit from the crack. It's not too bad so I think I might leave it, I'm not really sure/
                They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  I tried to use the smallest amount I could bu it still bulged a bit from the crack. It's not too bad so I think I might leave it, I'm not really sure/
                  Add a thin layer of glue over all the cracks and sprinkle with Gold glitter. I mean Egyptians statues are all about the gold. It might just help things. I hope.

Comment

Blahh I've been really depressed lately and I'm having a lot of trouble getting through it. Now I feel down and I have an insane migraine that won't go away.

Comment

All I can say or do for you is sing that "Little orphan Anni" Song..."The sun will come out tomorrow"...till it gets stuck in your brain as an earwig,or what ever they are called..(thank you Google,EARWORM)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

When I ask you for your phone number to look up your account with us so you can get our FREE coupons, please don't give me 909-123-4567. *<---true numbers he gave me. Then get mad I can't find you because YOU can't remember your own damn phone number! Gah!

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                          Blahh I've been really depressed lately and I'm having a lot of trouble getting through it. Now I feel down and I have an insane migraine that won't go away.
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I hate doing the finance checks... It's not even really my job, my team leader gets his higher salery because he is expected to do all the boring desk jobs like this. Then because I was nice and checked them once as a favour, he decided it would be 'nice' to do it every month. Only I have to do this too. If I'm not working on the last day of the month, he makes me do it on my last shift. He CLAIMS he checks them too after me, and I am just an extra precaution. I really doubt it. I'm so tempted to deliberately ignore a mistake. Then when he busts me balls over it I can point out how uncanny it is that we BOTH managed to miss such an obvious mistake. What are the chances...
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I didn't know it was going to rain today. So it poured all day and night. And we sold out of emergency rain slickers before I could get one. So I had to ride my bike home in the rain. I was warm in my comfy fleece jacket and hoodie. But I had to ride in the rain. My pants got soaked in the front. One shoe got a puddle of water inside of it and my face had water blowing directly at it.

At least I got to see the Christmas house lights in the twinkling rain. It was quite nice.

But not!!!!

Comment

My mom kicked my computer... my two thousand dollar custom gaming rig. In MY house, in my room. That is un-frikken-acceptable.

My equipment is the only stuff I own that I actually care about, I don't have mementos or trinkets or heirlooms. She can't afford to replace any of it, she can't even afford to pay back the two hundred I lent her a while back. I wouldn't even know what to do if she caused any damage.

I have no idea what is wrong with her, she has been super nuts lately.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X