Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
    If I slam my head into the keyboard enough will it produce an intelligent, well worded, and perfectly cited essay in less than two hours?
    No... I've been there. One of my friends says to water it and give it a bit of sunlight :P also no result I'm afraid.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Woke up early for once, made some breakfast, and was ready to get my day started. Promptly threw up the noodles I had for breakfast. Radical.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        If I slam my head into the keyboard enough will it produce an intelligent, well worded, and perfectly cited essay in less than two hours?
        Once I emailed a professor and told him that I honestly blew off the assignment and waited til the last minute and found myself with more work than I thought I could handle. He gave me 48 hours extra to turn it in, for honesty. Said it was only fair, since he gave so many "I was sick" and "my computer crashed" extensions, he appreciated that he knew one person was telling some approximation of the truth.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          Once I emailed a professor and told him that I honestly blew off the assignment and waited til the last minute and found myself with more work than I thought I could handle. He gave me 48 hours extra to turn it in, for honesty. Said it was only fair, since he gave so many "I was sick" and "my computer crashed" extensions, he appreciated that he knew one person was telling some approximation of the truth.
          I already had to start over twice with this project. First the professor made me change my thesis to the exact opposite of what I was planning, then my key drive decided to wander off and take all my research and writing with it. I finished the paper but it's terrible. The professor probably would give me an extension, if she could but the semester ends so soon and due to school policy I need to physically hand her the paper.
          Circe

Comment

You could always do like the two law schools are being asked to do. Postpone finals since the students are emotionally stressed by the recent grand jury cases. Seems like its going to work for them so should work for you Corvus.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Damn,I am so upset...so hold off wanting my rent for say...6 months until my mental state improves..And while you are at it,grab me a beer from the fridge too...
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Someone said beer? *brings chips*

In the past 24 hours, I've slept for 16 of them. So much for my day off.

Comment

Someone said beer and now there are tears..... My rant is hormones, hormones that I'm supposed to have had to work a lot harder for. Seriously, this is pathetic...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ouranos Ouroboros View Post
                  I just saw an advertisement for an anti-masturbation cross; parents strap their kids to this cross, pin their arms and legs, put a band around their heads, fasten a straight-jacket around their bodies, and leave them until they stop their "self-raping" behavior. I'm feeling a little like vomiting right about now.
                  I was under the impression that this was a "gag" type of product.... Like too rediculous to be a real thing... I hope it is...
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    I was under the impression that this was a "gag" type of product.... Like too rediculous to be a real thing... I hope it is...
                    These are legit:

The Top 10 Most Brutal Anti-Masturbation Devices

NSFW, by the way.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      These are legit:

The Top 10 Most Brutal Anti-Masturbation Devices

NSFW, by the way.
                      Once again Mr. Corbin, you have managed to remove from within me all faith in humanity.... Thanks...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Once again Mr. Corbin, you have managed to remove from within me all faith in humanity.... Thanks...
                        Faith fails when facing facts.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          Faith fails when facing facts.
                          yeah, Victorian guys clearly had no love for their own junk.... Nor were they allowed to...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm pretty sure I sprained my left ring finger. It's swollen and hurts when I move it. I have no idea how I did it. But it feels 'stiff'. Meh. I'm off for the next few days. Let's see where this goes.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I'm pretty sure I sprained my left ring finger. It's swollen and hurts when I move it. I have no idea how I did it. But it feels 'stiff'. Meh. I'm off for the next few days. Let's see where this goes.
                              I'm sorry, Duce. I hope it's not sprained.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

yeah, Victorian guys clearly had no love for their own junk.... Nor were they allowed to...
                                On the other hand, Victorian ladies were treating their 'hysteria' with doctor prescribed vibrators.

Or have I got my history mixed up?

Comment

Working...
                                X