• Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Storm= screwy internets. >
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

FUCKING SOFTWARE DABNABBIT!
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

For the last few days nothing seems to entertain me and things easily bother me... could be due to the weather or that I haven't been able to enjoy my favorite metal festival for the last 2 years and it's always in the back of my mind :/

6 more months and a week... o.o from the top of my head.
        And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

The Englishman has to go home today.

Mostly art.

Comment

My real internet probably got knocked loose (wires or whatever) because they came to install a telephone line. Which means that they also broke something! >

Comment

Boy, you sure have done a lot of different things in a whole 2-year working career. Seems like you have a hard time holding down a job. Come back & talk to us when you've been doing it for 20 years. Or 50. Maybe we'll be able to give you some respect then. Til then, build a better resume, kid.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

1. I pulled something in my lower back. I shouldn't have lifted that damn heavy-assed battery by myself. *sigh*

2. Why did I volunteer my house for this year's xmas dinner? I don't know how to cook?

3. I forgot what #3 was. fuuuuu
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

1 week resting and I'm still sick!!! Urrrgh. At least I got caught up on some reading....though my brain is just not functioning with all the congestion!
                  Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg24010#msg24010 date=1292981711]
                    2. Why did I volunteer my house for this year's xmas dinner? I don't know how to cook?
                    [/quote]

Need help, sweetie?
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I'm gonna go to the corner and cry now.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=8.msg24014#msg24014 date=1292981857]
                        Need help, sweetie?
                        [/quote]
                        I might. But my older sister is coming over earlier in the day to help cook. But I would like to throw something other than her (very delicious) cooking into the mix. I'm so unoriginal when it comes to cooking. And now that I've tweaked my back, I don't even know if I can do any baking.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg24041#msg24041 date=1292990156]
                          I might. But my older sister is coming over earlier in the day to help cook. But I would like to throw something other than her (very delicious) cooking into the mix. I'm so unoriginal when it comes to cooking. And now that I've tweaked my back, I don't even know if I can do any baking.
                          [/quote]
                          Grocery stores sell total dinner packages now. And they are quite good.

Comment

Damn economy in Louisiana sucks! Husband has been looking for a job for almost a year now. And its been since April that I've been looking! I hate it. I'm already an emotional person but stress added on to it makes it horrible because I cry at the tiniest of things.
                            Now I'm rising from the ashes,
                            Finding my wings and all that I needed.

Comment

Stop telling him what to do! He is a grown man! College does not equal happiness, Jobs do not equal success! What is wrong with just being a happy and healthy adult with a family to take care of? Look in the mirror and fix yourself before you judge our life here.

That is all.
                              sigpic

Comment

I see you over there, Mr. Lets Not Have Any Fun This Christmas Man. Well FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHRISTMAS!
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X