THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Rotate function does nothing 20 some odd tries to get my avatar pic to be in the right direction. I just decided to take a picture from every possible angle
    Circe

Comment

Jesus christ and a few other gods why do people want to fight about this time of day!? Let me do my job, you do yours, and go eat a snack. And if you're going to get pissy about me using a coffee pot YOU GAVE to the family go and be the hypocritical "devoutly religious" person you claim to be.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

How is it my fault you spent too much money on christmas?
        Circe

Comment

HELP. ME. CLEAN. YOU. BITCHES.

Seriously. I come home and the place is a wreck, I clean the whole kitchen and the living room and hardly anyone helps? WTF?
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

So I'm not RIGHT THERE when the dryer on the dishwasher goes off. I checked on it TWICE. If you want me to do my job, let me. Otherwise F*** OFF!!!!

I'm sorry that I don't swoop in right as you finish the dishes like a friggin' waitress at a restaurant. I'm not put on this earth to serve you sorry saps hand and foot. You're just mad because I don't do them when you want it done. You don't even own this house, so you have to suck it up. FFS one of you turns 30 in June. Grow the hell up!
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Seriously, are you taking the piss? you send me a new debit card to access MY bank account, to use MY money at YOUR bank, you send me a bloody card that expires after 6 months?! WTF!!!???

Sod you, i am outta here, i got a new bank account, i am putting the forms in at work today, transferring my DDs over the next month and my SOs too. then i will walk in and close the damned accounts i have with you!

M
              In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

that is fucking all.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I wouldnt expect nor ask for a full on relationship, i know he's busy and i don't want a full on relationship at this moment in time. All i would ask of him is that he get in touch via facebook phone call text whatever like once a week or somethin just so i know that he's alive, how he's been etc, and maybe some super happy fun times ;-). I would never ask him rearrange plans in order to make time for me and i wouldnt expect him to see me every day or even every week, just maybe when he's got a spare day off or somethin. I also wouldnt expect to go out with him on every night out. If he wanted to go out with our mutual friends id be like "have a good time give moley a hug" or somethin. Ive had to learn the hard way that theres my time, theres his time, then theres our time together. But he's the only person i don't seem able to tell this to. When i can't tell him, it makes me feel meek and stupid.

Comment

HEADACHE BUGGER OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!! 8 DAYS!!!!!!! 8 WHOLE DAYS!!!!!! YOUR NOT HELPING ANYTHING!!!!!

And I put my back out this morning, It keeps clicking and crunching and OW. Can't feel my legs anymore, Although that might be a good thing 'cos I just kicked a door
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Someone really annoys me, because someone is a bad lier, yet keeps lying and no one says a thing. This is really starting to get my goat.
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

great, something else for my project list...
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Ive got a headache. I feel drunk. I think im coming down with something. great.

Comment

Well that interview was a waste of my time. Don't know why I bothered! Wouldn't have minded so much if it was a 'proper' interview but it was clearly an exercise in jumping through hoops so they can do the i's and cross the t's.
                            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Do you realize that I could report you for stalking?! It's not I don't like you It's just then I don't wanna talk to you everyday all day. I mean who calls every hour and just keeps calling until you pick up? after 20 tries you should figure out I do not want to talk to you. I do have my own life you know. so leave me the frick alone! Also I'm using this thread way too much
                              Circe

Comment

Why is it ok that I'm the only one who cleans?
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X