THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Dude, this is not normal behavior. At all. You need help.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Get out of my office and let me finish payroll. NOW. and trust me, I know the difference between 166 and 66. It's not the same number, really. >(
      It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

So now you've admitted to everyone you're trying to get me kicked out why are claiming I'm feeding off your anger? All I said was you need to keep out of my room that you entered while I was in it. Then you claim that I'm trying to make you mad. Then when people have to hold you back because you lunged at me you claim we're all sexually harassing you?

How can you claim to be the victim when you're the only one shouting and screaming and assaulting me? Why can't you accept the fact you were out of line and your recent antics to get me kicked out are really immature given how you claim to be all grown up at 18?
        my etsy store
        My blog

to descend."

Comment

[quote author=Caelia link=topic=8.msg28681#msg28681 date=1295005911]
          So now you've admitted to everyone you're trying to get me kicked out why are claiming I'm feeding off your anger? All I said was you need to keep out of my room that you entered while I was in it. Then you claim that I'm trying to make you mad. Then when people have to hold you back because you lunged at me you claim we're all sexually harassing you?

How can you claim to be the victim when you're the only one shouting and screaming and assaulting me? Why can't you accept the fact you were out of line and your recent antics to get me kicked out are really immature given how you claim to be all grown up at 18?
          [/quote]

To add you're now running around the house in your underwear calling me a bitch. Take some medication, hon. Preferably an anti-psychotic.

ADD: And while you're at it put some clothes on! Act like we came from the same mother that taught me sense.
          my etsy store
          My blog

to descend."

Comment

That's it, I'm locking my office door. I do not want you guys in here bitching about why you got paid $1800 instead of $2000. You guys make more in 1 week then I do in a month SO SHUT UP AND GET THE HELL OUT. >(
            It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Great. NOW I start my period. When I have to work the busiest part of my work week..the weekend! Thanks. Couldn't give it to me between the two days and small shift I had already could ya'? grumble grumble
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

*Breathe in, and out* Repeat as required... X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm tired of this tooth bothering me when I need to work. If I don't get some work done then I'm going to be screwed!

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg28915#msg28915 date=1295102319]
                    *Breathe in, and out* Repeat as required... X
                    [/quote]

It's that *as required* part that seems to be more than just a bit problematic.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

When my dad got my stuff (wouldn't let me get it) he neglected to get my toothbrush. I reeeeeealllly want to brush my teeth >
                      Circe

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg28946#msg28946 date=1295106208]
                        It's that *as required* part that seems to be more than just a bit problematic.
                        [/quote]

Yeah, well :P

I seem to need to remind myself to breath at the moment. I'm feeling more than a little wound up today. X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

... I just woke up, father. You tell me to get the PS2. Sure, but I just woke up, I whispered/whined. I go and do it anyways because it's not big deal but you tell me not to do it.
                          I scream and throw my cords, out of frustration. You may think of me as immature for whining but for goodness sake, father, i just woke the fuck up. I'm going to be a bitch of a whiny bitch right until I get food and drink in my system.
                          And, the next thing I know, you'll probably come in and get the ps2 anyways.
                          Really, dad, who is the immature on in this situation? Surely not I.
                          Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

What the fuck! You were supposed to be my ride but you come home drunk and falling over then you start like you wanna talk to me? What the fuck?
                            Dad; are there any problems between us? (Said slurred)
                            me; no (of course theirs fucking problems between us I told you I dreamed of murdering you last month)
                            Dad; what's that god you pray to? (Now he's all wobly and braceing himself on my desk)
                            Me; (I hand him one of the cards where I've drawn and written gods and their names)
                            dad; Re?
                            me; yes he's the head one
                            Dad; swear on him that there are no problems between us:
                            Me; no
                            dad; well why?
                            me; cause id be lying(you fucking bastard haveing the audacity to ask me to swear on a god you had to ask the name of)
                            Then dad has a temper tantrum and rushes down the stairs and slams the door. Then Im pretty much told to stay in my room. This is at llike 19:30 and I haven't had dinner yet because he was supposed to bring left overs from dinner like he normally does, and he asks why haven't you eaten? Cause you are supposed to give me food! I made a microwave dinner and then some hot dogs after he went to bed. At least he got up and went to work today. > I am unhappy
                            Circe

Comment

Y u no have ID when u come to Vegas? Y u stupid? I no give u keyzz to room? Umad, bro? Nao u sad - it's 9:45am, I'm home and your stupid hipster ass is probably still sitting in the lobby waiting for your drunken roommate to return to consciousness.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=8.msg29127#msg29127 date=1295196860]
                                What the fuck! You were supposed to be my ride but you come home drunk and falling over then you start like you wanna talk to me? What the fuck?
                                Dad; are there any problems between us? (Said slurred)
                                me; no (of course theirs fucking problems between us I told you I dreamed of murdering you last month)
                                Dad; what's that god you pray to? (Now he's all wobly and braceing himself on my desk)
                                Me; (I hand him one of the cards where I've drawn and written gods and their names)
                                dad; Re?
                                me; yes he's the head one
                                Dad; swear on him that there are no problems between us:
                                Me; no
                                dad; well why?
                                me; cause id be lying(you fucking bastard haveing the audacity to ask me to swear on a god you had to ask the name of)
                                Then dad has a temper tantrum and rushes down the stairs and slams the door. Then Im pretty much told to stay in my room. This is at llike 19:30 and I haven't had dinner yet because he was supposed to bring left overs from dinner like he normally does, and he asks why haven't you eaten? Cause you are supposed to give me food! I made a microwave dinner and then some hot dogs after he went to bed. At least he got up and went to work today. > I am unhappy
                                [/quote]

You know, kiddo - there are numbers you can call. You are 14, right? That makes you still a kid, and your parent should take care of you. If they aren't, they are a bad parent, and obviously it's up to you, but I would have called social services by now. I dunno.

Your dad sounds like an ass.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X