Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg29350#msg29350 date=1295297233]
    Have you tried creating a new profile then contacting facebook?

My rant: I. Am. Fat. Like whale sized. ugh
    [/quote]

Nope, I don't want to make a new account! I want on this one! X

AND you are not fat, you are beautiful. You have one of the most stunning faces I have ever seen. So shut it X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Makin' freakin' 70 plaster blocks for students to carve... 1 hour, and I've only got 15 done...

I"m covered with Plaster of Paris - it's under my fingernails, all over my clothes, and in my lungs - and the little darlings will probably just end up throwing chunks at each other...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The next person who feels entitled to tell me what I "should" do is going to be sorry they drew breath.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

[quote author=Hawkfeathers link=topic=8.msg29443#msg29443 date=1295359093]
          The next person who feels entitled to tell me what I "should" do is going to be sorry they drew breath.
          [/quote]

Oh! I go through that all the time! You should just....

Wait. Nevermind.

Actually, I was just going to rant, again, about computers that call your phone and then tell you to call them back. Like that's gonna happen!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg29463#msg29463 date=1295376348]
            Oh! I go through that all the time! You should just....

Wait. Nevermind.

[/quote]

Smack upside the head! (Hehehehehe actually that made me laugh.)
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Hawkfeathers link=topic=8.msg29470#msg29470 date=1295378624]
              Smack upside the head! (Hehehehehe actually that made me laugh.)
              [/quote]

cant blame him... I almost did the same thing...
              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

stinky diaper
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Just pay the damn five dollars! You got caught not wearing a seatbelt, he gave you a ticket, and now you have to pay the consequences. Quit trying to find a way out of it. FFS it's five damn dollars!
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

I fucking hate him. I never thought I'd say that word anymore and mean it, "hate," but I recognize this feeling and I know what it is.

I might even be starting to like hating him. Today, I feel very dark and very angry.

Glad I'm leaving.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

IF YOU WANT ME AS A DANCE PARTNER STOP LOOKING UP MY DRESS EVERYTIME YOU LIFT ME! I WILL SLAP YOU!!
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=8.msg29494#msg29494 date=1295383326]
                        cant blame him... I almost did the same thing...
                        [/quote]
                        Smack upside the head to you too, then!

I.WANT.TO.GO.HOME.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am seriously considering taking my nose stud out. this god damn bump wont go and i dont want it to harden and be there forever. Its got two weeks to start healing and behaving otherwise its gone.

Comment

In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

No it isnt my fault the guys are at the wrong property. You told me North Vine, not EAST Vine. I assure you, I can tell the difference between NORTH and EAST. Do NOT blame me for your mistake.
                              It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

downloading stuff is making my laptop sllooooowwwwww... X
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X