THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

No, I am NOT drying your clothes for you. You are a goddamned adult; do it yourself. You're sitting on your ass watching TV, so it's not like you're too busy to do it.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

[quote author=Caelia link=topic=8.msg31131#msg31131 date=1296241664]
      As long as you don't mind chicken a la napalm...

[/quote]

Oh that's delicious, once you get past the searing pain, It's quite nice. Relaxing even.
      "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
      nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
      As blending the Light with the Dark
      merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

I just hit myself in the face with my poi.

Mostly art.

Comment

WHERE THE HELL IS MY SMALLVILLE?!?!?!

We're in the last season and they took a month off for christmas. okay fine. but when you tell us when you'll bring it back dont keep pushing it back a week... twice. CW. I HATE YOU.

they didnt even give us a rerun to watch this week, they put vampire diaries on instead?! wtf.
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

^i liek vampire diaries
            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

its really annoying when someone asks you to do them a favor, and you take the time to do it, despite indicating that you don't want to do it...and then they aren't happy when its done, ask you to change things around, and once you do, go and do it themselves...which you offered to show them how to do in the first place, precisely because you didn't want to do it.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

omg. I can't believe that I am actually arguing with people that mental illness is not something caused from lack of a relationship with Jesus. It's a medical condition. These people scare the hell out of me. One said his Psychologist brother in law believes all depression to be caused by a spiritual reason. I explained he's a psychologist. And he can't prescribe medication. Maybe he has no idea about that pesky medical schooling he got that explained medical conditions such as depression etc. Gah. It's frightening people in this day and age still believe this garbage. Hell Dumuzi is as 'spritiaul' as it gets. And he sees it as an illness not being cured by more Jesus face time.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm annoyed by annoying crazy zealots!

I hear you there Medusa.
                  I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
                  I became Abdishtar this spring.
                  Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

I'm sorry the person who went to the bathroom before me couldn't figure out how to unclog a toilet when the plunger is right next to the toilet. I don't know where you keep a mop and bucket because YOU constantly move them around. Last time it was in the closet, but the mop was now on the deck and the bucket in the garage. And when you have five buckets right next to your canning supplies what am I supposed to think? It's not a sign of helplessness if you pull childish games like that; it's a sign that YOU can't keep your mind together. And, yeah, it does matter which bucket I use; most people find toilet water isn't something they want in their canned food.

So don't yell at me for YOUR behavior and YOUR FAMILY'S behavior. After all, I could have been like the lot of you and not mopped it up for the next person to find.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

i cant belive it. both of my step brothers are filthy freakin rich. one is a drugee and the other couldnt find his way outta a paper bag. its just not fair that they are both spoiled rotten, get everything they want, act half their age and now their rich. to give you the idea of how rich, each has a trust with originally nearly a million dollars and that has been aculmillating intrest for ten years.

then they both have very large stock in four oil companies and in general electric. the oldest dosent know yet otherwise hed cash in but the younger does. the're grandfather is a successful small buisness owner and practically throws money at them. i have to be in regular contact with the younger and its always mom can i get this? or will you buy me this? can i get twenty bucks? she's not rich infact she'll be paying off student loans till shes 92.

hes got namebrand cloaths, every video game he wants, a nice home to live in, hes popular, my dad thinks hes the golden child, and his familiy loves him. and i hate him for it. im not dirt poor but im still, dad had to borrrow money from his girlfriend(their mother) to pay rent, i havent had a birthday party (or a cake) since i was eleven (while he gets to go to expensive reserants and eat his body weight in cake) im always alone, dads string of proir girlfriends have all killed me inside, the only person in my familiy i regularly see or talk to is dad and i hate him.

its just not fair why is he rich and popular and loved when hes so insuferable. i know its not his fault but i just cant deal with this on top of dad. i wouldnt even care this much if he wasnt such a jackass. AND its finally gotten around school that im gay so im being bullied by every guy in the school (just guys the girls dont care) i cant tell the counselers or my teachers because they might call my dad or im afraid the'll treat me different(very christian town) those intolerant bastards made me cry ive cried only one other time in three years. i just dont want to tell anyone but i cant keep it to myself. god i hate being an emotionally unstable teenager. IT SUCKS to feel so much
                      Last edited by Corvus; 02 Feb 2011, 14:46. Reason: readablilty
                      Circe

Comment

I had surgery on Monday, and was feeling good yesterday, but today I feel like shit.
                        I have to get some work done tomorrow, but I can't stay awake for more than 4 hours without needing a nap.
                        And the snow! OMG...there is so much snow out there! and I can't shovel, which is good, i guess
                        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Stop the damned violence in Egypt!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's -3 F outside. You have the thermostat down at 60 F. You are a total asshole.

Thank the gods my friend had the foresight to get me an electric blanket years ago. I'm going to need it at max in addition to my other blankets.
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

to descend."

Comment

I have a feeling that if I want to go to Owosso tomorrow I am going to have to shovel the driveway by myself >
                              sigpic

Comment

In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Working...
                                X