• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
    WHY?! IS MY SON?! AWAKE SO EARLY?!

face. palm.

lol, I said that at 4:45 this morning...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Oh hell no! You are not capslocking on my boyfriend.
      typetypetype
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I should know better than to argue with ignorant, white trash twits on the internet. Arg.

(about another forum!)

Comment

I love how I have to find something YOU lost, as if it were my fault YOU lost it. Not even asking for help, telling me it's my job to find it. *starts singing a Cee-Lo song*
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

I think feeling like an idiot overshadows feeling any other way. Its the worst feeling in the world being angry at yourself.
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I could really use an affair right now, something cheap, rough and physical...

but the only guys I get any attention from seem to be half my age.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

What's wrong with that?! :P x
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                  What's wrong with that?! :P x
                  Uh, when it's on the low side of 'half my age' it's statutory rape?
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I took half your age as "metaphorically" half your age, not literally Fair enough. I hate the laws over the pond. I'm not visiting the states until I turn 21 because I cand rink at home legally but I can't in the states. That is nuts! X

Comment

So I screw up once and you think it's grounds to chew my ass out? Yet you habitually fuck up whenever it's a message for me. loasih ergi;oad;iog hdflg df;g adf;lg df;lgal dfskjlghdfslkjlh

Hope your have to live my life for the next ten years.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

to descend."

Comment

I took half your age as "metaphorically" half your age, not literally Fair enough. I hate the laws over the pond. I'm not visiting the states until I turn 21 because I cand rink at home legally but I can't in the states. That is nuts! X
                        Unless you're 19, you can't drink in Canada, either :-p

Mostly art.

Comment

Not really an angry rant, but a rant nonetheless.

In your line of work, little sister, you will have to at least speak with people you don't like and most likely work with them. Best you start your lesson in civility with me instead of making up rules of how I'm "not to speak to you". I can already see how your career is dead in the water.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            Unless you're 19, you can't drink in Canada, either :-p
                            I'm 19 in May so that's fine :P

Hey Chain, mind when I was 13 and just came on this site? Making anyone feel old yet? haha. x

Comment

Hey Chain, mind when I was 13 and just came on this site? Making anyone feel old yet? haha. x
                              Gah! Just when I almost forget that I'm past 'middle age' someone comes along and reminds me that I'm not a kid anymore! I'm not old. I don't FEEL old.

I just feel trapped in a body that seems to be wearing out much faster than I'd like. At my age, we aren't supposed to do cartwheels, walk on our hands or play on swing sets. Why? Who says? Where is it written and how can I cross it out?? I may get older but I REFUSE to grow up!

^pathetic attempt at a rant.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm 19 in May so that's fine :P
                                you can drink now in "la belle province" ( Quebec ), the legal age is 18 and the bars stay open 'till 3 !

My rant: people who pass snow-plows, they are stupid....that is all
                                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X