THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Dear cousin why would you lie about something so horrible? Do you realize what you have done? Not only have you lost all credibility, you have cost your mother her relationship. There are so many consequences coming your way... I wish I could understand your selfish ways... but part me thinks I would never want to. I called you family, it was not bound by marriage or blood but now I have come to realize I really could never trust you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      Read my status x
      the one about people wishing they were teenagers again? I saw it, and i wish i had the body of my 18yr old self. Its just cause i've put weight on, i'll get there this year though. Xx

Comment

So, yeah, I went crawling back to WoW like a heroin junkie whose methadone no longer works. I'm having some serious buyer's remorse over Cataclysm right now.

I didn't even have to do all of one single new territory to get to lvl 85 and I've seen all the new non-raid dungeons enough to know which ones I seriously hate.

I now have a lvl 85 hunter. My dps blows, there are no decent lvl 85 weapons on the AH for under 500g...

and I'm doing Burning Crusade dailies.

/facepalm
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
          My sister dumped garbage into my box full of books that I'm forced to keep in the garage. Knowing my mother will just bemoan how she's powerless over people in her own home and wants to blame my father when he was barely here to "disempower" my mom I just moved the garbage onto her bed.

Also, amused how people I regularly spoke to now unfriend me on facebook. I guess since I don't see life right now as a bunch of rainbows and unicorns farting cotton candy I'm harshing their buzz.
          Turns out it was my mom, and it goes downhill from there. Thank the gods my friends are taking me away this weekend!
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
            Well I have always dated older guys... mind you not THAT much older. I'm not against it though. Women are more likely to have it together young in comparison to men. X
            Do you really have a choice? I mean, at your age...can you legally date a younger person? You're a kid yourself. Unless of course you like play dates on the swingsets!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Its 2am why are my neighbors screaming? This is my (and alot of the rest of the world) quiet time so GO THE FUCK INSIDE and stop yelling on the lawn. I really don't want to call the police on a state officer.
              (Unrelated rant) im starving! Why is there no food in the house? I don't eat lunch and hardly any breakfast now what the hell do I make for dinner? Im gonna sleep now ><
              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                Its 2am why are my neighbors screaming? This is my (and alot of the rest of the world) quiet time so GO THE FUCK INSIDE and stop yelling on the lawn.
                Plan a counter-attack. Provided that the planets are in proper alignment, at around 4am on a day when you think they may need to work, go out on your lawn and begin invoking various Gods at the top of your lungs.

Nothing quite like some lunatic devout worshipper in a robe screaming "HOOOOORRRRRRUUUUSSSS!!!" to start your day.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                  Plan a counter-attack. Provided that the planets are in proper alignment, at around 4am on a day when you think they may need to work, go out on your lawn and begin invoking various Gods at the top of your lungs.

Nothing quite like some lunatic devout worshipper in a robe screaming "HOOOOORRRRRRUUUUSSSS!!!" to start your day.

LIKE!!!! x
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post

LMAO I have a good additon, ill wait till venus comes out and scream " LUUUUCIIIIIIFEEEER!!!" I think that'll do good
                    Circe

Comment

So apparently, because I am a fiscal conservative and libertarian when it comes to politics, stupid people who have no debating skills think I'm going to quote the bible on Facebook? They can't even be smart enough to check my profile to see that I'm a pantheist and a member of PF? This makes me question their research on their opinions.

I HATE HYPOCRISY. No, be tolerant, don't assume . . . be accepting . . . as long as we all have the same opinions and march in a line like good little leftist soldiers.

JErks.

Comment

I just started "that time". I'm tired...like, REALLY tired. I want to be left the hell alone. Where were these slews of eager people wishing to converse last week or when I felt lonely? Too tired to kill.

And how the hell do I do an angry frowny face now?! That's starting to frustrate me.
                        Last edited by Caelia; 07 Mar 2011, 09:43. Reason: Adding fuel to my rant...
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

I really don't like being rejected.
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

So tired and frustrated with my job at the moment. I'm sick of going above and beyond to provide the best service I can for people and being treated like a piece of crap for my efforts. I'm tired of being pleasant with people who are nasty and demanding. Tired of apologizing for things that are out of my control. Tired of being cursed at, hung up on, and accused of being dishonest/lazy/incompetent because somebody's pissed that they can't get what they want. Tired of being patient when others make mistakes, but having to grovel and kotow like I've ruined someone's life if I goof something up.

And while my customers can be amazingly ignorant and mean, the nurses I have to deal with at clinics and hospitals are hands down the worst. It's not all of them, mind you, but a lot of the ladies I have to deal with do a fantastic impression of Nurse Ratched on a good day! Christ. /venting
                            "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
                            Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Fucking white van drivers. When someone in front of you pulls up, indicates and sticks on their reversing lights don't carry on driving towards them! It means they're trying to park you fucktard. So instead i had to drive around the block again (it was a one way road) so i could park. And if there's anything i hate more than van drivers its pretty boys who've just passed their test. They have no regard for anyone or anything. They park where the fuck they want and they're more bothered about what cd's in the car or what sunglasses they've got on that actually driving.

Comment

After a week with only tiny bits of white flour, and very little carbs at all...I was putting together furniture, and so L got pizza.

I had bloating, a tummy ache, upsets...seriously? All this because of white flour? I'm still having after affects this morning, combined with a massive headache. What the heck?
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X