THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

That was my friggin' apple juice! I paid for that with my money! Jerk.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Now I have a headache.
      Earlier tonight I lied and told my family that I had one to get out of making dinner.

Did I (a) have a subconscious premonition that I would get a headache?
      (b)give myself a headache from the guilt of lying?
      (c) get bitch-slapped by karma?
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

wheres my decline of humanity section?! ARGH I have something that belongs there but where to post...
        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I don't wanna go to bed!!!

*tantrum*

Comment

Heartburn!
            In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

I feel shitty. :C
              Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=8.msg2903#msg2903 date=1287112763]
                wheres my decline of humanity section?! ARGH I have something that belongs there but where to post...
                [/quote]

Are you looking to rant about it? Or laugh about it?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I need to sleep! And I have soooooo much more work to do! (moan, moan, moan, moan...)
                  When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!

Comment

I just realised that the only copy of all my poetry was on the previous incarnation of PF. I am so angry and disgusted with myself for not backing them up elsewhere that I could kill right now :'(.
                    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

[quote author=Crimson Horizons link=topic=8.msg3233#msg3233 date=1287183512]
                      I just realised that the only copy of all my poetry was on the previous incarnation of PF. I am so angry and disgusted with myself for not backing them up elsewhere that I could kill right now :'(.
                      [/quote]

Remember the title of the thread?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg3247#msg3247 date=1287186113]
                        Remember the title of the thread?
                        [/quote]

Crimson Poetry. I've tried to google it, but apparently it was a popular title to use.
                        "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

Gah! With as much trouble as I had with the old forum software, I'm having 10 times more trouble with this one, and accessing PF with my phone!

This sucks hamster toes!

Comment

[quote author=Crimson Horizons link=topic=8.msg3233#msg3233 date=1287183512]
                            [/quote]That sucks. It was good too
                            You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

Stupid girl in the kitchen can't fucking understand the concept. I GIVE you money for food. You MAKE food. How come you keep taking my damned money but not making me food? What is your malfunction? I am no longer ordering from you. You are no longer getting any of my tips.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg3349#msg3349 date=1287221011]
                                Stupid girl in the kitchen can't fucking understand the concept. I GIVE you money for food. You MAKE food. How come you keep taking my damned money but not making me food? What is your malfunction? I am no longer ordering from you. You are no longer getting any of my tips.
                                [/quote]

I know right, I keep giving my wife money but she doesn't cook for me either. maybe im missing something.... =oP
                                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
                                X