Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
    Looks like a picture of me, in my younger, more adventurous days.
    it is my younger son working at the haunted barn down the road...he makes me so proud!
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Celest View Post
      it is my younger son working at the haunted barn down the road...he makes me so proud!
      Remind me not to upset you, lest you send my address to your son.
      *hides
      [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
        Now I do business which is notorious for group projects, but I study distance
        Yeah, even though I got my degree (all except for 1 class) from Distance Education, some of the classes still had group projects. Which was why I dropped them. Trying to coordinate a group project in a physical classroom is hard enough, imagine trying to coordinate it through the internet? I was like, huh-uh, no way, no how. I'd rather lose money by dropping a class late than depend on people across the state of Nevada for my grade.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I am PMSing apparently. That means I will scare the crap out of everyone with my ultra-creepy feminine behavior for which I have no outlet
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

I'm intolerant to red meat. The ONLY thing on the lunch menu today that didn't have beef in it? Fish cake. FISH CAKE? WTF is fish cake?

I made myself an almond butter/jam sandwich instead. Thank you kitchen staff for making meals that everyone can eat. /sarcasm

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
              Remind me not to upset you, lest you send my address to your son.
              *hides
              I like how he has his cell phone on his belt. Even serial killers need to be able to take a call from their mothers.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I like how he has his cell phone on his belt. Even serial killers need to be able to take a call from their mothers.
                OMG, that is too funny, I never even noticed that!

My rant:

where is my hydro(power) payment? It came out of my account, but the company didn't receive it???
                I have a confirmation # with the bank. It is bad enough that it was almost $400, now they can't find it?!?!
                head>>>desk
                Last edited by Celest; 18 Apr 2011, 10:50.
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Argh damn it and [insert copious swearing].

My partner has been working on a software that runs convention programs. He has been working on it with this one group of people (which I am slightly part of...) since their con started to be organised. He says "I want to do this right. Here is all the stuff you need to enter the program directly."

And they said "Sure, we'll email you when we finish the program"
                  Him: "You can, or you can use this from the get-go, and write the program with this software. Otherwise, put the program in <blah> format to import. If it's not in <blah> format you'll need to type it in manually, which is time consuming."
                  Them: "Ok, we've got it here in excel"
                  Him: "But I asked for <blah>..."
                  Then: "You mean you can't import excel?"
                  Him: "...no. You need to do it manually"
                  Them: "WAAAAH!!!"

And then today He gets this email (paraphrased for privacy): "Manual data-entry is time consuming and bad. This would have been better if you let us create the program with your software".
                  Gah!! >

Comment

I don't understand why I still dream about Blair, more than a year after the fact. I woke up a sad panda.

Mostly art.

Comment

thank god im out of that church! i hate the part of the funeral when i have to go to mass. Come on 45 min seems alittle excesive for a prayr service. I sung and stood at the approprite times and didnt leave, so i did pretty good.

second rant; my phone is turned off so no texting, no calls, internet only on the weekends, which completly sucks. all because the phone company says the bill hasnt been paid even though we have the recipts. switching to ATNT when this is over.
                      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Not feeling good today. Head is hurting.
                        [4:82]

Comment

Just not feeling it today. Easter sunday would have been my dad's 55th birthday. Then a week from tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of his passing. I have yet to mourn his death and I feel its going to happen this year

Comment

Not the best little while. It really upsets me that Dale has had to fight my battles.
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Oh, ffs!

Red man syndrome? Really? Thanks, cipro.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Everyday is just another day I'm waiting to go home...and I haven't even been at work for a week yet! Why can't I get paid to cuddle my cat?

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X