THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I am a wee bit miffed at not having my texts answered by anyone tonight *feels irked*. But only within reason, it is kinda late, X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm feeling like emotional crud today and could really use someone here physically.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Absolutely no energy And I have to stay up ALL night because in order to make sure I don't miss my 6:45 am flight I have to leave the house at about 3:30 or so. I guess I should be happy we even have all night public transportation on weekends in Berlin, but if I miss a train I have to wait another half hour for one and because it's late night the direct train isn't coming all the way to my stop so I have to transfer. I just don't want to miss a flight because if you do, EasyJet charges you like CRAZY for a new one.

But I'm soooo weak and exhausted. I had a 2 hour nap and I still feel blahhhh.

Comment

I've tried to stay in the shadows, of this place, and now it seems that even my rare appearances seem to be too much. I can't stand the insinuations, intimations and lack of regulations. I detest the bitchfests, troll pests and asinine little puff-chests! This shit is not what the place is about, what it's for or even how it should be treating it's clientele, it's whole substance.

No wonder that fucking thing is dying.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Ok, I appreciate how someone finally showed interest in employing me. I really do. It makes me feel not so detestable by the general populace...

But showing it after I applied over a month ago!? This town has 3500 people in it; not all 3500 applied. I stopped checking my email three weeks ago because I didn't get a response. Now I have to hope that it isn't too late to take your stupid assessment to get my rejection email from you.
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

I really hate fatty haters on my fb. I am losing weight and doing everything I can to take care of myself. And I have to have two fatties tear me apart for a breakfast that is an IDEAL DIABETIC breakfast?!
              Fuck off.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I really hate fatty haters on my fb. I am losing weight and doing everything I can to take care of myself. And I have to have two fatties tear me apart for a breakfast that is an IDEAL DIABETIC breakfast?!
                Fuck off.
                I was actually going to come and bitch about the same thing.

As someone who eats the hippie-dippy, health nut way I get offended how they've treated every bit of food intake you have. Even if it were "unhealthy" who are they to preach at you? Your body, your decisions. As far as I'm concerned you're a grown woman who is of sound mind to make her own decisions about her diet and health. I mean, even I don't go around preaching about pork and whatnot. Why? Because people by a certain age are in theory old enough to make their own decisions with full understanding of the consequences. I think that's the part that gets me the most: they imply you aren't capable of making sound decisions.

And yes, you are doing a great job.
                my etsy store
                My blog

to descend."

Comment

I can't do my JOB if my badge's access is turned off. Nothing's been arranged even though I sent TWO e-mails outlining, in detail, what I was going to do. AND I made a reminder phone call today on top of my boss making a reminder call on Friday. Evening is totally wasted now and I have to work three times as hard the rest of the week to make up for the lost labor tonight, even though it's already going to be a hectic week. And people wonder why I hate night work. FML sometimes.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

First insect bites of the year and its on my ass x
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

When I start getting "messages from the universe" about my frustration with people trying to pick a fight with me for several days now it kinda pisses me off. I don't need "messages about life lessons" I need a job that will serve as a vehicle out of this situation. I deserve to have an environment where I'm not routinely made to feel like dirt because someone's existence is invalidated by girls who haven't emotionally developed beyond high school.

These are the times when I feel that "Sekhmet side" wanting to come out.*

*DISCLAIMER: There is a joke with those of the HoN about their Divine Parents imbuing Their traits with Their children. I do not actually believe I am part Sekhmet.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

to descend."

Comment

Well, my first exam was kind of soul sucking. I can't believe I'm SO tired. I guess I was last year after each exam too (and since they were closer together, I totally burned out as well), but that was a year ago and I forgot.

Plus, I don't think I did as well as I'd hoped. If it's possible, I think I studied -too- much. I had writers block at the beginning thinking of how I'd organize my many thoughts, and by the end of it I ran out of time, so my last essay wasn't nearly as comprehensive as I wanted it to be. And the worst part is, I KNOW which important info I didn't include! So frustrating. I missed a thing or two in the other two as well, since I knew even then that I'd be short on time.

And I think my first one, while containing the most info, is pretty disorganized. I'm not sure I got my point across so clearly and I"m sure I rambled. That was part of my problem.....I had trouble making that one come together and it was a huge time sucker.

Comment

I'm getting fat. I hate you, camp food.

Mostly art.

Comment

I am knackered and had enough of moody insomnia. X

Comment

Children are not house plants! You don't have to do everything for them! You don't have to hand them their drink bottles, find their hat for them, hold them as they climb... For goodness sake let them do some things for themselves!

Comment

Steampunk tea party I've been in charge of planning for the past couple of months? Tomorrow. Weather? Rainy at the last minute. It is now being held at my house...

/me tries not to hyperventilate.
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X