Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

*sigh* I hate stupid people.
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

how dare you. how dare you say that about any religeon. i am fucking pissed at my friend's dad, we were discussing bin laden's death and we got onto the topic of islam. he said that Muhammed(sp?) was a child molesting, rapist and a murderous theif and that he founded islam to avoid the people he stole from. i wanted to knock his fucking face in. i havent read the Quaran but i dont think thats an accurate discription. am i right or wrong? just the way he said it made me think hes wrong.
      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Steampunk!

Tea party?

These words do not go together. Like barbed-wire and panties.

Wait. I'll have to think about that for a bit.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

When you don't get text back or replied to after a long talk about communication I get a little bit upset. I think it's understandable.
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
            When you don't get text back or replied to after a long talk about communication I get a little bit upset. I think it's understandable.
            Lemme guess. You did alot of the communicating? Sometimes men need a TIME OUT from all the talk.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Nah, we joked about it over coffee actually, while discussing things we both do to annoy each other. BUT I did say at the end that it upsets me and he said he'd try harder.
              Some effort...

Comment

Dufonce Downloaded Sims3 for me and it worked well for the first few days... crashing seldomly then all the sudden the last few days it'd crash more and more and MORE AND MORE untill it would only run for like 3 min AT MOST I had to uninstall it i can play like that!! I'M SO PISSED I would buy the game if i could i love it!! but I dont have the money cry UGH....
                "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

You know all I've had to eat today is popcorn. I do damn near everything. The least I could get are some damn pancakes! Why is it ok for me to starve quite literally but not ok to ask for something you do for everyone else in the damn house?
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

fml .
                    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

child is getting sick!!! >.< hoping its just teething! ugh
                      &quot;Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you&#039;ve lost your way completely.. you&#039;ll be there. open your eyes&quot; Alice Hoffman

Comment

I think I have bronchitis.

Mostly art.

Comment

Yup... we seriously just had an argument about All Dogs Go To Heaven (the movie), that suddenly morphed into an argument about how I am a lazy bitch and how you are an asshole... >.<
                          sigpic

Comment

my brother has gone mental and i have an infection. again. damn it all
                            -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Pepper spray, a collapsible baton and lead lined gloves can get you charged with "possession of dangerous weapons" in Michigan? What the hell, Michigan, we can buy all those at a corner store here...

(From a news story. Don't worry, they never would have caught me.)
                              "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                              without his weapons of war;
                              for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                              of a spear on the way without.
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Thjoth View Post
                                Pepper spray, a collapsible baton and lead lined gloves can get you charged with "possession of dangerous weapons" in Michigan? What the hell, Michigan, we can buy all those at a corner store here...

(From a news story. Don't worry, they never would have caught me.)
                                Here too - concealed weapons are a no-no.

My rant: FUUUUUUUUUUUU Rosetta Stone. So a friend gave me a crack copy of Rosetta Stone. I can install level 1 french just fine, but level 2 and 3 won't install. At all. Hate hate hate hate hate YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X