THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I did something to my left foot in my sleep and it's been killing me all day. Other then that, I was feeling fine. I take some ibuprofen and about half an hour later I start to feel like I am going to throw up. I go lay down for a few hours, wake up and still feel shitty. I don't know if it's the ibuprofen... Or maybe some bad bread in the sammich I ate. All I know is I feel like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Poor Juni. *hugs*

I only wanted to say that I hate the rain when I have to walk places.
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm being kicked out in a month even though I'm starting my own business and need just a little more help. I don't know why I even bother anymore.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

Headache.

All. Day. Long.
          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
            Headache.

All. Day. Long.
            Since my broken tooth in the back...me too. Just one of those days. I feel someone is turning a screw in my jaw.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I will not be held responsible for your mistakes. You have made your bed now lie in it! Suddenly when you explain to "ME" that "I" can't abandon "YOU" because "WE" are family. Here's news for you... "WE" stopped being a family when you chose to drug yourself and drink until we all went away. "WE" stopped being a family when you saw your kids as a "road block to your career". If that's what family is... I do not want one.

Now I am the bad guy. Everyone in the family is pissed off at me. Because I hate you.
              sigpic

Comment

This is why I don't do overtime.

First the car dies - starter? solenoid? some random computer chip?
                Then the husband ends up in the hospital.

Yup, overtime was toooootally worth it.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I've been nursing a headache for over a day now And I think I'm the only person on the planet who's sad Border's is going under.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

to descend."

Comment

You're not the only person, Caelia. It kills me that Borders is going under. Barnes and Noble doesn't even begin to compare. The Borders I went to the most was one of the stores that closed (and it was the best of the three Borders I would go to). The Barnes and Noble that is closest to me stinks in its selection. I'm just going to have to start going to either Half Price Books (which is hit and miss) or start shopping on Amazon. The problem with that, though, is that I like to leave a store with the book I want, not wait for it to be delivered to me. I am an impatient person and I don't want to spend a small fortune on shipping to get something faster.

I am actually surprised that I haven't posted a rant about my favorite Borders store closing. But with the luck I've been having, that's really the least of my problems. Thankfully, things are starting to look good again, so I'm actually doing pretty well now.

Comment

Saying I'm an idiot doesn't really cover it fully. I don't know how I managed to get so ridiculously drunk, but I damn well know how alcohol poisoning feels now :'( Spent all of yesterday throwing up the previous 48 hours.
                      I really scared myself something awful. I knew my cousin was pouring big measures but it went down so easily. I can't remember a thing. I am such an idiot. Now I am so thankful that I just feel groggy, tired and sore. I'm not drinking again any time soon.

Again I'm an idiot.
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

SeaMonkey! Y u no connect to google?! I am disappoint!

Errrr, McAfee, y u no liek SeaMonkey?! Derp!
                        Last edited by Ophidia; 23 Jul 2011, 07:22. Reason: Oops, my bad.
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Cancer is NOT some man-made contrivance as the variation of the "wrath of an angry God" argument I keep reading! It's a real disease that may have been caused by some man-made carcinogens (such as that cocktail in a cigarette you smoke), but that doesn't make the disease man-made. There are even some forms of cancer that are genetic, such as ovarian cancer. As holistic and hippie I can be with my approach to healing, there's a limit.

And no, going back to the ways of our ancestors will not eradicate cancer. That will just create many more problems. Besides, I kinda enjoy the Internet and refrigeration.

Must...not...throttle...
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Sensitive poeple are getting on my last f'ing nerve. The claws are about to pop.

Comment

I'm sick of illiterate erudites. That is all.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

My bad tooth is acting up so bad. I had to stay home from work. I've been trying to sleep the pain away. It's like a vice in my ear. Even touching my hair hurts.

Comment

Working...
                                X