• Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    so sick....

fever, chills, killer headache, joints hurt, sore throat

blegh
    Get well soon, Thalassa!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
      If I don't find a job next month, I will be forced to move back in with my parents.

My car is dying and won't make it much longer, meaning that looking for a job in my small town limits me to my small town.

This is the end of my fucking rope. I'm losing my mind and am rather pissed off at life.
      I can find you a place... and where I live has an incredible average wage as compared to cost of living.

PLUS... I'm just 30 miles from South Padre Island.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by medusa View Post
        i hate to tell you this, but you are going to be a zombie in the next 24 hours. So says my new zombie book i've been listening to. I had a customer sneeze at work and i said gazuntite (or whatever) and then i thought zombie!
        brains!!!!!!!!!!!
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I hate to tell you this, but you are going to be a zombie in the next 24 hours. So says my new zombie book I've been listening to. I had a customer sneeze at work and I said Gazuntite (or whatever) and then I thought ZOMBIE!
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

First, Ukraine is the one to be destroyed. Now, Russia is the second. :upset::sad:
            It is really sad, especially for someone who was born there.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Today man came in with his wife to the tool place. Yelling at me he just bought an item and it was used. I said no problem, grab another one and I'll take care of you right now *letting him just cut through the line* He continued to yell at me. He said we were sealing up the product used and selling it. I said that's from the factory. It was sealed and somebody made a mistake up there. I'll exchange it for you. No problem. He's still yelling at me. Saying I did it. I told him we don't have the time to open up all the products, use them and seal them back up. But whatever. I got him another one. We opened it. It was fine. I said have a nice day. Sorry about the inconvenience. He leaves. His wife wants to know if we can give her some money back. Or some coupons. I said I can't. All I can do is exchange or give you a refund. She says well it was an inconvenience to drive back here (is she driving from the fucking desert?) and she didn't like it. So I dead panned her and said (I swear on my mother's grave) Well I don't like being yelled at. It was an inconvenience to me. So we are even. She looked so embarrassed. She said I know, my husband was just really mad (shrugging her shoulders). She left.:=I:
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have to take two 3 credit classes for teacher recertification (so I can keep my license to teach, and my job).

This is costing me $600. I could just as easily buy the books (for around $40 total), work through them on my own, and learn he material.

But the gooberment requires that I spend the extra $560, just to be official.

So much for the value of being a life-long learner... it works out to $-560.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I have a terrible headache since the morning. And it's now almost 8 in the evening here...

Comment

Another planned beach day doused with rain. Dang it.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

They have issued us smart phones at work. not to be used as phones but to keep track of our every(yes even bathroom time)move at work. They say it will help our productivity as it (the automated)system assigns us work, as soon as you finish one task it gives you another one(chirp). But it's not going to be being use for disciplinary action at this time....yea right.

Now I know how a bear feels. (scratches under tracking collar and grunts)
                      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        They have issued us smart phones at work. not to be used as phones but to keep track of our every(yes even bathroom time)move at work. They say it will help our productivity as it (the automated)system assigns us work, as soon as you finish one task it gives you another one(chirp). But it's not going to be being use for disciplinary action at this time....yea right.

Now I know how a bear feels. (scratches under tracking collar and grunts)
                        yep, that's creepy...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                        It reminds me of the lawsuit, some years back, where a young lady was finally allowed to become a Boy Scout. My take on it then was, if only I had known of this idea when I was younger. I would have joined the Girl Scouts in a heart beat! <evil grin>
                        Id have been a boy scout, camping and knot tying is something I wanted to learn, not baking....
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                          Id have been a boy scout, camping and knot tying is something I wanted to learn, not baking....
                          My girl scout troop camped, tied knots, and baked--on a campfire.

My momma was an awesome leader.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            My girl scout troop camped, tied knots, and baked--on a campfire.

My momma was an awesome leader.
                            My sister's Brownie's and Girl Scouts troops did a lot of that as well as the cooking and sewing type things. When they joined 4H didn't do much camping or handcrafts though.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

being sick does not exclude me from homework. It was mailed to me but he has it up on google drive (I guess he didn't learn before that we never actually work togethor) but apparently the account I remember having doesnt exist anymore. Happy day.
                              They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                              Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                              -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

I'm so pissed at Russia for being a dick in the international scene and threatening to throw the world in yet another pointless war for absolutely nothing. Power hungry and violent men like Putin will lead damn humanity to auto-extinction.

Comment

Working...
                                X