THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I hate iTunes. It sucks ass trying to just open. I only use it for 3 podcasts that I listen to weekly. It's 'convenient' when I can get it to open. Finally...10 minutes later it's opening.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I really wish I could have a dog. It would be nice to have an unconditional friend that wouldn't just throw their unwanted advice at me whenever I have a tough day. I just need cuddles and chocolate and stress-free movies!! Not this barrage of advice that doesn't pertain to my situation. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
        Woke up today and decided I wanted to go swimming with a friend.... Got up called him, went and picked him up, we just had to make a quick stop to go buy me a bathing suit, I needed one anyway as my old one.... Well it just doesn't cover what my momma gave me......
        so, yeah, women don't get to just "make a quick stop" for a bloody bathing suit.....
        anything they make big enough to go over the girls, is currently just built for people who want to hide, and I don't! Why did it take 2hours and 5 department stores to just find a black halter top bikini top? Why was that so freaking hard? Not to mention the poor friend who had to sit there while I dealt with all that.... My husband feels bad for the guy.......

Hell hath no fury, applies to bathing suit shoppers....
        I would like to Amen this!!! Since the day I came into my "blessing" of the girls I have spent hours upon hours looking for something to fit them that isn't 3x to big everywhere else. Most of the time I just when without. Screw it I didn't want to swim that bad. However last year I found a place that makes swimsuit tops by your bra size. Best thing I have ever found and they have big ta-tahed tops too. Not like Victoria Secret which stops at a 34c... Only downfall is they cost about around $80 a piece. But I'll pay it. Everything but water I am a customer for life.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          I really wish I could have a dog. It would be nice to have an unconditional friend that wouldn't just throw their unwanted advice at me whenever I have a tough day. I just need cuddles and chocolate and stress-free movies!! Not this barrage of advice that doesn't pertain to my situation. >.<
          Even if it does pertain, I find that unsolicited advice can be really infuriating. What's worse is that despite the fact that it usually comes from a loving (or caring) place, it can still be very counter productive if it was unsolicited.

/endrant
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
            I would like to Amen this!!! Since the day I came into my "blessing" of the girls I have spent hours upon hours looking for something to fit them that isn't 3x to big everywhere else. Most of the time I just when without. Screw it I didn't want to swim that bad. However last year I found a place that makes swimsuit tops by your bra size. Best thing I have ever found and they have big ta-tahed tops too. Not like Victoria Secret which stops at a 34c... Only downfall is they cost about around $80 a piece. But I'll pay it. Everything but water I am a customer for life.
            34C, really? I bought a bra at VS last year, and it was a 34DD. So...they are out there. You know what's actually infuriating, though? I'm actually a 31E, but like, ZERO places make bras like that, except speciality european shops, and I just don't like wire bras enough to want to spend $200 on one. 34DD fits well enough, for an evening, or the day, or whatever. I just stick to compression bras otherwise.

Mostly art.

Comment

I seriously got fired from the work today for calling out sick Friday.

Fuck the VA.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                34C, really? I bought a bra at VS last year, and it was a 34DD. So...they are out there. You know what's actually infuriating, though? I'm actually a 31E, but like, ZERO places make bras like that, except speciality european shops, and I just don't like wire bras enough to want to spend $200 on one. 34DD fits well enough, for an evening, or the day, or whatever. I just stick to compression bras otherwise.
                I'm a 36E, and I can get away with a 36dd but I go through them like crazy and swim suit tops are even more infuriating. Now V.S. does carry a small selection in my size if its the right day of the week and they haven't had anyone else who is the same size as me. I just want stores to make clothing and unmentionables for big chested woman who aren't on the thicker size.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  I just want stores to make clothing and unmentionables for big chested woman who aren't on the thicker size.
                  They don't even make them for thicker women either....especially not VS.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post

Fuck the VA.
                    I got fired too for calling out sick once. I had a scratched cornea and had to call out. The company I was working for didn't even tell me. I hope you get a new job quickly.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

That moment when life takes a dump on your head, while you're sick, and tells you you still have to go to work. O.e
                      Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post

Fuck the VA.
                        Awww man, I feel for you. Workers rights in the US and Canada really suck :/

Comment

Why is EVERYONE on the forum arguing?
                          It makes me want to set your undies all on fire.
                          Fo realz yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Why is EVERYONE on the forum arguing?
                            It makes me want to set your undies all on fire.
                            Fo realz yo.
                            Honey, I thought you already DID. And that's what got everyone fired up.

Have you been slacking? Kitty not feeling well?

*offers catnip

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm quitting smoking. That's not an excuse, but I'm certainly not in the mood for swallowing shit from illiterates.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                                Honey, I thought you already DID. And that's what got everyone fired up.

Have you been slacking? Kitty not feeling well?

*offers catnip
                                Nope. Just don't care who hates who I guess. I'm a Satanist. I hate everyone.

*sticks nose in catnip. Ahh..the good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X