Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I'm having one of those weeks. One where I can't get out of bed. I haven't exercised, I'm neglecting my dogs and I'm eating like shit. I can't work out exactly whats wrong this time, so I can't fix it. Its bugging me. I got to work today after school had started. I heard the bell go in my kitchen.

I'm ready to feel better now.
    *Hugs*

You just need a cheese injection...

Comment

Sometimes shi* just happens Heka,it does not make any sense as to why or what. Life is weird like that. At my age I have had a few of these times,all I can say is roll with it,and wait for it to run its course. Hoping things start back to normal fore you real soon.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Second day of the 11 hour work day. Don't know when that will end. And I haven't had a day off since last Friday. Don't know when I'll get one next week. We are working night and day to get this store ready. I'm home. I have about an hour and then I need to go to bed so I get some good sleep. My knee is wonky. And I have a general some bear must have played volleyball with my body feeling. And I just ate the last of my bean and cheese burrito at the bus stop. Too tired to eat din din.

But the good news? I got my key to the store. And my commute home is get on the bus at 7:21 get off second bus at 8 pm. I wait 15 min between buses so the wait is actually longer then the ride! Totally sweet. And I had the biggest and best bean and cheese burrito for (half at lunch) and half at din din for $2.50! I mean HUGE! Awesome.

*toot toot toot
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

^^ Sounds like you're kinda liking it - long hours go by fast when you're all involved with something. And now I want a nice burrito....
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Sometimes shi* just happens Heka,it does not make any sense as to why or what. Life is weird like that. At my age I have had a few of these times,all I can say is roll with it,and wait for it to run its course. Hoping things start back to normal fore you real soon.
            Thanks yeah just waiting for it to roll out.

A cheese injection would be a good cure though I reckon Torey, haha
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

My son called me stupid earlier because I disagreed with his teacher. Apparently I'm not allowed to disagree - what I'm doing is not understanding. And now, to top it off, he's called me a dog. He's autistic and appropriate humour is an issue, but ouch! What an evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                My son called me stupid earlier because I disagreed with his teacher. Apparently I'm not allowed to disagree - what I'm doing is not understanding. And now, to top it off, he's called me a dog. He's autistic and appropriate humour is an issue, but ouch! What an evening.
                Ouch.... Even though he is autistic, he should be explained that it's he's not allowed to talk with his parents like that. I will be probably barked at because of my comment, but still.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                  Ouch.... Even though he is autistic, he should be explained that it's he's not allowed to talk with his parents like that. I will be probably barked at because of my comment, but still.
                  I'm not barking, Gleb, but this is a standard problem with autism. Many autistic children don't get it - because they can't get it.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    I'm not barking, Gleb, but this is a standard problem with autism. Many autistic children don't get it - because they can't get it.
                    Yeah, I can agree with that. But there probably has to be a way to somehow avoid such comments from their side. Perhaps we are not aware of such a way.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I made 3 jars of applesauce a few weeks ago. Opened the first jar today (I eat a lot of applesauce...it doesn't keep all that long and I basically can it to make it last a few months at most) and it was mouldy. Opened the second jar, mouldy. Third jar, also mouldy. Clearly, something went wrong with the batch (didn't sterilize it properly, probably). I've been canning for years and this is the first time things have gone that wrong, but it's still frustrating.

Comment

Ugh. As part of the post regarding the teaching of history, I think there definitely needs to be a change somewhere. This is the conversation I had today with a fellow co-worker. N.B. I hope no one feels offended by the way in which I will be typing out the other's speech. I am simply trying to pass on the actual conversation as it happened.

Him: Yo, maaaan. I were thinkin'. Gots ta be shit, yo, with yer girl being up in Canada. So, like, how does you talk?

Me: Well, we use texts, and call each other on Skype just about every day, even if it's only for a few minutes to say hello.

Him: Nah, I mean ... Shiiiit. Like, speaking. You says you don't speak no other stuff then English, so ... Don't she like, speak Canadian, or some shit?

Me: I ... What? Yes, she speaks English. What do ... You know what, I don't want to know.

Him: Ain't it a diff'rent country or whatever? They speak diff'rent stuff, right?

Me: *walks away*

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                          Ugh. As part of the post regarding the teaching of history, I think there definitely needs to be a change somewhere. This is the conversation I had today with a fellow co-worker. N.B. I hope no one feels offended by the way in which I will be typing out the other's speech. I am simply trying to pass on the actual conversation as it happened.

Him: Yo, maaaan. I were thinkin'. Gots ta be shit, yo, with yer girl being up in Canada. So, like, how does you talk?

Me: Well, we use texts, and call each other on Skype just about every day, even if it's only for a few minutes to say hello.

Him: Nah, I mean ... Shiiiit. Like, speaking. You says you don't speak no other stuff then English, so ... Don't she like, speak Canadian, or some shit?

Me: I ... What? Yes, she speaks English. What do ... You know what, I don't want to know.

Him: Ain't it a diff'rent country or whatever? They speak diff'rent stuff, right?

Ye powers, that's painful.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post

d00d....srlsy

Comment

I wish I could have made this up.

Comment

Back to thr eye Dr. tomorrow. New left lens is great, but the right is blurry as always on the first try.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X