Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post

Patrick Swayze once crashed a small plane and walked away. It can happen.
    Yeah, but Patrick Swayze could walk away from anything. Except cancer

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm sick again. My immune system seems to be taking a not at all deserved vacation. I was fine last night, and then suddenly I was stuck in the bathroom shivering with fever. Doctor says virus. Again. It's only like the second time in two weeks.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Ug, I'm gonna do a work whine. I worked yesterday til 4. Then had to go back 2am to 8am. And I'm home. And I think I nodded off for like 30 minutes tops. I cannot go to sleep! I'm tired. I know I am. But nope. Here I am.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

http://totalsororitymove.com/ou-sae-...ught-on-video/ Racism is alive and well among college students. What decade is this, again?
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            http://totalsororitymove.com/ou-sae-...ught-on-video/ Racism is alive and well among college students. What decade is this, again?
            It's the decade it is every decade. Frats. Nuff said.

Comment

I was upset last night that one of our cats died recently, and my parents told me he was "just a cat."

WTF.

Comment

People need to learn how to play well with others, and realize that their ill-conceived methods of "communicating" will have consequences.

Comment

Somehow LJ,I don't even want to know. Humans and their stupid human tricks...sigh...
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Somehow LJ,I don't even want to know. Humans and their stupid human tricks...sigh...
                    Eh it was a few consecutive incidents by more than one person within an hour window. I'm foraging for chocolate as we speak. :P And part of me wishes I had handled it more tactfully, and part of me wanted to get a stupid stick and hit them over the head with it multiple times. *shrugs* Sometimes I have people issues.

Comment

Indeed,how could people have people issues...I mean we humans are always so logical(quiet laugh)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hah logic, what's that? ^^ Magic and pixie dust. Yep yep.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Indeed,how could people have people issues...I mean we humans are always so logical(quiet laugh)
                          If I didn't know you any better I'd have so much to say about this. But luckily I know you better.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My tire popped going down the road yesterday. I got out, went to try to put my spare on, no arm strength, couldn't get the jack up. I was making slow, inch by inch process, but it was taking forever. Cop stops. Gets jack up. It slips right before I get the spare on. Car comes down. He says, I don't have the equipment for this, call a state trooper. I do. He doesn't have the jack the cop thought he'd have. And mine won't fit back under the car now... so to keep from calling a tow truck for roadside assistance, I lifted the corner of my car high enough, long enough for him to properly place the jack. I'm sore. That's my rant.
                            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfaery View Post
                              I was upset last night that one of our cats died recently, and my parents told me he was "just a cat."

WTF.
                              That's so wrong. I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm cranky because I've only had 3 hours of sleep over the past 2 days (work schedule weirdness). People ask me the stupidest questions at work sometimes: "Do you have X video game at your store?" "Not at the moment." "How do you KNOW?!!" "Because I work here full time and I'm the one in charge of that section and nothing goes in or out of it without me knowing about it."

WTF people. It's not my fault you don't like the truth of our inventory.

Also, I don't need my "manager's signature" (which is basically my 2 initials interposed over each other) criticized by some punk teenage kid at the grocery store because he doesn't know how to act professionally at work. I also wasn't too fond of getting stuck behind a car for a mile that was going 10 mph in a 35 (which normally wouldn't bother me too much, except that I have had a LOONG day and just wanted to get home). Don't go 10 mph during rush hour. o.0 Just... take the side streets.

Then I get home, and one of the two reasons I went to the grocery story during the busiest time of day (which I never do, I usually go at 2am) was to get the ingredients to make a good meal with a few steps to it tonight... and I realized when I finally got home that I got the wrong kind of chicken. *grumble grumble*

So now we're having hot dogs. Screw this day. I'm going to go hide in a bucket of ice cream and watch The Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X