Not going political(not much) but what do you think of Bernie Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going political(not much) but what do you think of Bernie Sanders

Not to promote,but to discuss his progress in the democratic race to be the candidate.

I do think Hillery needs to check her rear,cause Bernie is about to crawl right up her butt...

http://www.voanews.com/content/berni...m/2951986.html

Sanders is now running a solid second to the Democratic frontrunner, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton. In some polls, he has even taken the lead.

So,thought?....Rants?...but civil please...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Not going political(not much) but what do you think of Bernie Sanders

I like him. I still need to completely fact check some things about most of the candidates, but from initial research, I think he'll do a lot of good. However, some part of me keeps saying he's too good to be true. (Yup, I can be jaded). Whatever negative points he may have, they are not nearly as awful as several of the other candidates.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I am also a fan, and like Faye has mentioned he almost seems to good to be true. But if he is indeed genuine I will follow that man into battle and not look back.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

What I really admire about him is that he actually is articulating what he plans to do, with enough detail that you can tell he has actually researched and planned them out. He's not just picking points to help him win the votes, and he's not grandstanding, he has put thought into what he can and cannot change, and how he intends to address them.
        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I emailed him a question about public education a few weeks ago. He hasn't responded yet.

Yes, I know somebody responds for him, but they shouldn't have an "ask Bernie" email if nobody is going to respond.

I'll decide how much cheese he's full of once I hear (or don't hear) from.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

True B.De.,its all in the walk...anyone can talk and talk...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
              I like him. I still need to completely fact check some things about most of the candidates, but from initial research, I think he'll do a lot of good. However, some part of me keeps saying he's too good to be true. (Yup, I can be jaded). Whatever negative points he may have, they are not nearly as awful as several of the other candidates.
              I tend to think he's not...unlike many other canidates, he's been fairly consistent in his values and how he'd apply them for some time now.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X