This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I wonder if his ex, Lisa Marie Presley, will speak up about any of this.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
      Is statistically proven that the abused are more likely to become abusers. If anything, his rough childhood made him more inclined abusive behavior later in life. That's simple statistics. Not to say some people don't overcome that abuse, but statistically they don't.
      That's BS. He went to court and got acquitted because there wasn't any evidence to pinned him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        That's BS. He went to court and got acquitted because there wasn't any evidence to pinned him on.
        He only went to court on ONE case and not all jurors found him innocent in that case. Other people have accused but not all have gone to court. The first was settled out of court with no determination of guilt and that person refused to testify in his official court case. Other's were never brought to trial for various reasons, perhaps in part due to the fact Michael was no longer living in the US at the time. IN fact his outcome was so uncertain that his own family has plans in place for him to run if he was convicted.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
          He only went to court on ONE case and not all jurors found him innocent in that case. Other people have accused but not all have gone to court. The first was settled out of court with no determination of guilt and that person refused to testify in his official court case. Other's were never brought to trial for various reasons, perhaps in part due to the fact Michael was no longer living in the US at the time. IN fact, his outcome was so uncertain that his own family has plans in place for him to run if he was convicted.
          Then they would have come forward back then, would they? Sorry but not sorry I'm not buying any of this so-called shadiness and the two so-called victims are a bunch of liars who can't keep up with there stories right.
          Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 02 Mar 2019, 17:22.

Comment

Then they would have come forward back then, would they? Sorry but not sorry I'm not buying any of this so-called shadiness and the two so-called victims are a bunch of liars who can't keep up with there stories right.
            Sorry no, realistically when it comes to children probably not. Look how long it's taken for people to come forward with all the stuff with Women and they are adults. Children are even easier to scare into silence. But I guess for you you'd rather see Michael in any other light than this so nothing else is going to change that.

Comment

Sorry no, realistically when it comes to children probably not. Look how long it's taken for people to come forward with all the stuff with Women and they are adults. Children are even easier to scare into silence. But I guess for you you'd rather see Michael in any other light than this so nothing else is going to change that.
              If Michael Jackson didn't molested any kids and the court finds him not guilty then it proves that he's innocent 110%. Also there was no evidence at all and you're being blinded that type of nonsense that people said differently to Michael Jackson.

Comment

If Michael Jackson didn't molested any kids and the court finds him not guilty then it proves that he's innocent 110%. Also there was no evidence at all and you're being blinded that type of nonsense that people said differently to Michael Jackson.
                I'm not the one who is blinded. De-Nile is more than just a river in Egypt.

Comment

I'm not the one who is blinded. De-Nile is more than just a river in Egypt.
                  So you're going to believe the lying victims instead of a man who never laid a hand on the children even all the actual facts said he's innocent and was acquitted for it so many years ago? Then I don't know what to think of you anymore.

Comment

So you're going to believe the lying victims instead of a man who never laid a hand on the children even all the actual facts said he's innocent and was acquitted for it so many years ago? Then I don't know what to think of you anymore.
                    No. The evidence was sufficient to get it brought to trial by a Grand Jury recommendation, but not get a conviction on one case. NO, he did not get a complete acquittal vote of innocent from all the jurors. Other people did accuse him but no charges were brought to trail for what ever reason. That does not mean he is innocent or that his other accusers are lying. Even the fact the first accuser who was paid off and wouldn't testify at his trail but fled the country to avoid testifying raised doubts for some of the jurors as to his innocence.

His innocence was more a matter of lack of evidence to prove his guilt than evidence to prove his innocence. Which is what some of the jurors claimed when voting not to convict him.

Comment

People, this is general rants. It is not debates. For the love of heaven, wrap the **** argument up before this thread reaches page 175 or I will wrap it up for you.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

starting to remind me of the whole O.J. is he or is he not argument did he or did he not?
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          People, this is general rants. It is not debates. For the love of heaven, wrap the **** argument up before this thread reaches page 175 or I will wrap it up for you.
                          lol

/10lols

Mostly art.

Comment

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Also in a rant related note:

Man, I hate my lack of self control when it comes to food. it's stronger than me!!!!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I have a friend IRL in a situation I fear is all too common. It really makes me mad! She met a guy more than 10 years ago and they moved in together. She was always clear that she wanted to get married and have kids. He kept postponing by saying things are great the way they are, we don't need a piece of paper, etc., and time went by....so they own a home together, etc. He's a good guy, doesn't cheat, pays his part of the bills, takes her places, etc. BUT there's not gonna be a wedding and there aren't gonna be kids. She's over 40 now and it's all because of fear of being alone. She never put her foot down for fear of losing him/not finding anyone else/being alone, and now what? Ugh. I hate to see people settle. More than that, I feel that he knew all along that this was all he wanted and he strung her along. Maybe not intentionally, but it is what it is. There is NO grey area about some things.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Went to the ER yesterday around 3:30 and ended up leaving around 9:00! I had shortness of breath and a lot of pain in my body. I'm still having pain, but I went off the doxycycline, which I think is causing the pain. So hopefully, I will get better in a few days. Just can't believe the frigging long wait!
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X