This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I like Neil myself,but that might be because I am part Canadian on my Fathers side....
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post

That sucks. And is basically my every day. I work with a bunch of racists, bigots, and misogynists.
      I'm transferring departments and I feel like some of the negativity is because of that. But everyone will be sweet to my face. It's annoying. I'm a big girl; If they have a problem with me, tell me! Things will be better after I've transferred. But until then, I have to deal. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna bitch about it though.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

So right before I was to ride my bike home from work tonight, I found it flat. I took a good look and found a nail in it! I didn't want to chance filling it up and it slowly dying and stranding me on a dark street. So thankfully a co-worker gave me a ride home. I just looked at Walmart to pick up a tire (come to find I don't need a tire, just the inner tube). I saw they had a how to video in how to change that tube. So I guess I'm going to change my tire in a day or two. I got this. Right? It looked super easy. But knowing me.....:='(:
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

As a kid I learned to fix tires(tubes) you take the tube out,and use a patch kit. What the kit has is a rubber patch,and a lid to rough the part with the leak,and then a special glue and a kinda vice to press the patch with the glue for a while. Was a poor kid thing,not being able to buy a new inner tube or tire. Also learned to fix my bike by watching the guy at the bike shop do stuff.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Yeah it looked really easy. And the tube is $7. It's just the back tire. So now I have to watch how to remove the chain and not eff it all up. Thankfully there is youtube.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The chain is the hardest part because you have to get the tension tight,you need just a little slack,to tight and you can snap the chain. Also know how to pop links too. bike chains can be lengthened or shortened with a link tool.

- - - Updated - - -

also you turn the bike upside down,resting on the handles to work on the tires(Bringing back childhood memories)Being poor teaches you a LOT of things,helped my dad change a tire on our car.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Why I Don't Believe In Atheism And Agnosticism

This is my rant why I don't believe in Atheism And Agnosticism. First off, I still believe in a deity or god. I haven't given up on my spiritual journey yet so there's a chance that I'm still finding myself.. As a Taoist I believe in a spiritual philosophy and I respect the people in the Atheism and Agnosticism community. I don't have anything against it. While I want to explore other religious traditions such as Paganism, Heathen, Kemetism, and especially Satanism. I like to explore those traditions as well. That's my rant.

Comment

Second time in a month I have been sick, and I've missed two days worth of work because of it. Called off yesterday and today I went in and they sent me home. I understand though I would rather not get everyone else sick. Tomorrow I am going in though. That will be day three of steroids. I should be good by then...

On a side note I signed my paperwork for my cook 1 promotion 3 weeks and discovered today it has not been processed yet. HR doesn't know anything about it. So I've been under the impression that I was a cook 1, that I was getting paid for cook 1 and taking on those responsibilities of a cook 1 and yet no one knows anything about it.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

People who overtake me when I'm driving at the speed limit leaving town, then when the speed limit increases, they stay driving at the same speed which is now BELOW the limit forcing me to overtake them.

Motherf*****s.
                    I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                    Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                    But that day you know I left my money
                    And I thought of you only
                    All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Ugh... I hate it when I have a teacher whom I don't understand (physics) and then I AM being blamed for getting low marks. I don't have a talent for accurate sciences. I am an idiot when it comes to them. :sad::sad::sad::worried::worried::frustrated:
                      I don't have the suitable mindset. Why don't they get that? When it comes to physics, I. AM. AN. IDIOT..
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                        Ugh... I hate it when I have a teacher whom I don't understand (physics) and then I AM being blamed for getting low marks. I don't have a talent for accurate sciences. I am an idiot when it comes to them. :sad::sad::sad::worried::worried::frustrated:
                        I don't have the suitable mindset. Why don't they get that? When it comes to physics, I. AM. AN. IDIOT..
                        That stinks, Gleb! A good teacher really does help with difficult classes; it's too bad that you haven't clicked with yours. You shouldn't call yourself an idiot though! I'm sure that's not the case; everyone has strong points and weak points.

----------------

So someone hit the back corner of my car when it was just sitting in the parking lot outside my place. How do you hit a parked car???? Luckily it was just some scratches and my car is a little rough around the edges anyways, but it still really annoys me... I like my car. I don't like seeing new scratches on it

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
                          That stinks, Gleb! A good teacher really does help with difficult classes; it's too bad that you haven't clicked with yours. You shouldn't call yourself an idiot though! I'm sure that's not the case; everyone has strong points and weak points.

----------------

So someone hit the back corner of my car when it was just sitting in the parking lot outside my place. How do you hit a parked car???? Luckily it was just some scratches and my car is a little rough around the edges anyways, but it still really annoys me... I like my car. I don't like seeing new scratches on it
                          Thanks. It's hard when everyone blames me for everything. Am I the one to blame for having such a mindset?

Sorry about your car... Did you manage to remember the number of the car? Sometimes it helps so you can talk with the driver.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                            Thanks. It's hard when everyone blames me for everything. Am I the one to blame for having such a mindset?

Sorry about your car... Did you manage to remember the number of the car? Sometimes it helps so you can talk with the driver.
                            Thanks, Gleb! Maybe someone in your class could help tutor you? Or I bet if you posted question on here the science types could probably help you (I'm not very good with science myself, but there seems to be a lot of those types on the forum).

Unfortunately, I didn't see it happen, could just see the damage after the fact. They didn't leave a note, so I have no idea who did it. It was parked in the parking lot in front of my house where you would think it would be safe. That's what I don't get though... How do you hit a car that isn't even moving??? I'm kind of thinking it was someone who'd maybe been drinking.

Comment

I was offered help by my classmate. I'll talk with him about it.

Maybe the driver wasn't feeling well and hit the car.. The can be many reasons. Or wasn't paying attention.

Comment

The LGBT Community

I just don't understand why people hate the LGBT community. Every time when a person say something disrespectful to the LGBT community it pissed me off. I know it's mostly religious reasons and they think that LGBT is just a sin. NEWS FLASH people it's 2015! Get with the times already.

Comment

Working...
                                X