This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

So I've had no real complaints with my hotel room. Even if it's across the street from a nudie bar. For reals. It's pretty cool if you ask me. And Denny's next door. Even skanky dancers have to eat. And I don't think dancers are skanky by no means. But I'm almost certain these ones are.

Anywho. I'm on the second level of a three level hotel. The people above me last night must have had kids. Because they were running back and forth till the wee hours of past 1am. But the sleeping pill knocked me out. This morning they were at it at 8am Running like a stampede back and forth. So I stood up on top of the chair and banged the shiznet out of my ceiling.

Tonight all has been quiet. And I know they are still there. I heard them run across a few times. Then they stopped.

I guess they didn't want me banging again. .
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Spoil all their fun ... Ya meany ...
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Came in to the office today and all my stuff on my desk had been moved around. Look people, I get it. I'm on my way out of that space but I'm not out yet and I'm still in charge of training the person that's replacing me. So do me one favor for once... Don't move my stuff until I relinquish the spot officially.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Eff you 343 Industries! How could you do that to Chief and Cortana! SOOO effing mad at the new Halo 5 game... and a damned cliffhanger too boot. Waited 4 damn years for this?!?! Ugh!

Comment

Just a rant about Jersey..why a thunder storm in October?..if anything it should be thunder snow if ya gonna do this..
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              Came in to the office today and all my stuff on my desk had been moved around. Look people, I get it. I'm on my way out of that space but I'm not out yet and I'm still in charge of training the person that's replacing me. So do me one favor for once... Don't move my stuff until I relinquish the spot officially.
              Leave a tacky little note on your desk about touching your stuff. Of course this will probably have the opposite effect that you want but I'm not above it.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I would have a bag labeled "Private shit" and of course they will put their hand in there,and get a handful of private SHIT very literately...(they was warned)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Gonna get my butt handed to me later today because someone else didn't do her job. I'm beyond caring.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  Sneak Attack

Comment

Our new car, technically a used Hyundai Tucson 2012, that we have had less than a month, was rear-ended. I was driving with my mom. The Hyundai Entourage 2007 that we traded it in for, was rear-ended as well and I was driving it too. I feel like I am cursed. It's not like I am an irresponsible driver or anything. It was at the frigging same dang place. We were about to turn onto the main road while watching the street from the left. It was raining yesterday and people were still speeding. It's like people don't know how to drive. I just am so frigging pissed!
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My first day back from vacation. Not a single adult male filled out our daily deposit sheet. The last name on there was me...on Saturday. And five days of nightly paperwork I had to do.

Thanks a lot boys.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

"Twist" endings to movies, especially horror/thriller ones. Ya know what would be a twist ending now? That people actually get to GO HOME. I'm getting pretty tired of watching something I'm really getting into, only to have at the end everyone die or vanish or remain lost or end up being crazy or the entire thing was in their minds. Once in a while, something that works out for someone would be nice.

Comment

Why, why do I have to tap the screen three times with my fingers to get a response, but the cord from my ear buds has me skipping all over the internet?

Comment

I'm tired of seeing my Facebook feed flooded with people's children pictures. Not sorry for this rant.
                            Sneak Attack

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              I'm tired of seeing my Facebook feed flooded with people's children pictures. Not sorry for this rant.
                              I understand entirely.

Comment

Why is the freaking weather being like this,it is NOVEMBER,not supposed to be 76 degrees and almost 60 at night. I waited all summer for cooler weather,and I want it NOW!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X