This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I would LOVE to smoke a bowl..BUT I live in a low income senior building under HUD,federal thing ya know. Jersey has Medical weed,but in the most restrictive way possible,and you have to go about 100 miles upstate to get it(One single distribution point)..Jersey kinda sucks..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      I would LOVE to smoke a bowl..BUT I live in a low income senior building under HUD,federal thing ya know. Jersey has Medical weed,but in the most restrictive way possible,and you have to go about 100 miles upstate to get it(One single distribution point)..Jersey kinda sucks..
      Again... Move to Oregon
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Damn TV stations,CBS for sticking Football on Thursday,and craping a good lineup. You get Sunday,why football on Thursday,with 6 sports channels on Comcast anyway.

Some other channels kinda do this as well...SYFY has wrestling(never got that one),TNT keeps putting basketball on,you are NOT a sports station..You want to be sports then be FULL TIME sports so I can ignore you.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Damn TV stations,CBS for sticking Football on Thursday,and craping a good lineup. You get Sunday,why football on Thursday,with 6 sports channels on Comcast anyway.

Some other channels kinda do this as well...SYFY has wrestling(never got that one),TNT keeps putting basketball on,you are NOT a sports station..You want to be sports then be FULL TIME sports so I can ignore you.
          I agree 100%. I pray for the day that I do not have to hear or see a single thing about sports, but I know it'll never happen. Yahoo news places things like Scottie Pippin's birthday party pictures before disaster reports, who got traded to what team before political announcements, and what woman was on the arm of which player at a game before scientific studies that could change our lives. It's stupid.

Every day at work I hear "my guys kicked your ass" or "watch out, my team has their act together now". Seriously? Do you pay the bills for them, know them personally, own the team, or ever been invited to their houses? I'm betting NO, so how are they "yours"? Ugh. It's frustrating, and asinine to listen to moronic and overweight armchair athletes go on and on about people who don't care or even know that they exist.

Comment

I hate that wrestling on SYFY.

Yes, it's fiction, but where are the destructo beams and squishy aliens?
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My husband keeps telling me about people who become accidentally rich and famous for doing things I did when I was 12. It's painful, it hurts my ego and my self-worth, and I've basically had to tell him not to bring me this information anymore because it makes every small positive step I try to take in my life look worthless.

Comment

I've been feeling like I'm getting sick for a few days. As I opened my third pack of kleenex tonight and took a pill for the headache I realized that I'm not getting sick anymore, I am! Yaaay. Stupid cold. Sniff.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Well I pulled my brat card today. I asked to have Saturday off because thats KP's last day, and we are suppose to load the uhaul. Two months ago I asked off for the 28th of November to celebrate the holidays with my Mom's side of the family. Well I reminded my boss on yesterday that I wanted next Saturday off and he responded "You really need two Saturdays off in a row?" Mind you we had 5 people off yesterday, 2 of them were off the Saturday before that, hes had every other Saturday off since August and he gives me lip about 2 Saturdays and KP is moving with ALL of our stuff?? Well he tells me he will see what he can do for me, and doesn't post the schedule last night. So today I get there and I have my Sous pull it up and the jerk didn't give me it off. In fact I'm only off Friday.

So I get angry, because hey guess what there are 2 damn people that had yesterday off AND they have next saturday off but I can't have 2 off in a row and no one asked me to work 6 days they just assumed I'd do it. So I tell my Sous that I don't appreciate having to choose between my husband and my job. That I have given and given. That I have done what I was told without question, that I make shit happen out of nothing, that I work the hours and the shifts I'm told, that I was screwed out of a cook 1 position twice AND that I"m staying in Texas for an extra month to help THEM out so they can get someone and I can train them and when I ask for something, not only do I get a hard time for asking, I get denied and I see that other people get special treatment.... I will call off on Saturday, I have never in my life considered calling off from work because I didn't get my way. I have never sacrificed my integrity, or intentionally put my team in a bind but I will if that schedule is not fixed. Oh wait they wont be in a bind because there are only 3 people off next Saturday. For the first time in months we have 2 people on cold apps, 2 people on hot, 1 on sautee, 1 on fist, 1 on grill and 2 more floats.

Damn that man.

- - - Updated - - -

******I apologize about the long rant
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm on vacation and my knee is acting up in an icky way. I think somewhere a nerve is being pinched. Worst timing ever.

Comment

Movie Theater Rant

On Saturday I went to AMC movie theater at 42nd Street to see My All-American. I was at the confession stand to get my ice cream and diet soda. However I've been waiting in line for a half-hour to get my food. I complain to customer service about it and they told me the reason for it is that their movie theater is so small they don't have the movie for it. I thought to myself and said "WHAT?! The movie theater isn't small it's huge." I didn't even bother getting a refill for my diet soda becuse it's wasn't worth it.

Comment

Fish people who dump animals. Fish them right in the ear!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          Fish people who dump animals. Fish them right in the ear!
                          I'm with you!

And fish being sick -.- I've watched soooo much netflix. I don't know what else to watch. I'm bored.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I had no idea there were confessionals at the movie theaters.::
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Only the ones showing movies about priests oh and movies about how bad the concession food is..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I came 2 hours too early to the uni. Could have used to time to be a bit more productive at home.
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X