This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I realize not all religious people are filthy effing vile pieces of poop. But this one. This one is king of that vile poop. What kind of horrible human being raised you to be this horrible human being?
    baptist pastor writes to stranger and says he prays he commits suicide/

I mean I'm a tough cookie. But this is vile.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

And people wonder why I am such a loner...humans seem to just show their worst side,even the supposed Good Christian types.

Vile it is my good sister Duce.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Oh Habbs, I never realized you felt so strongly about me...

Any duct taping I would do with you would be entirely consensual, lovely V.

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        Back off! They're taken! They won't admit it tho.
        I am? That's news to me!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

People speaking out of both sides.....making remarks about weight, followed by "you didn't clean your plate", or that they should travel more, followed by "you should get a dog". Ugh.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Youtube Stars Rant

I'm going to rant on the Youtube stars. The reasons why I don't really care for Youtube stars these days because they're very annoying and overrated. Also they're not worth watching because it's a waste of increasing views. I've watched some of their videos like Onision and Shane Dawson and I think their video are stupid and full of garbage. And they're not worth subscribing anyway. I rather watch non-youtube stars videos and I'll subscribe to them.

Comment

Am going to have to see a geneticist because apparently having blood clots runs somewhere in the family. Mom and Dad are going to have to go too. Just when is my health going to get right? I'm trying to be positive, but it's hard when these things keep being thrown at me.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm just tired of life. It's draining. Rarely do I get to be myself around people. And when I do it's online and only a certain amount of people. I'm tired of the masks, trying to fake empathy, putting on facial expressions and showing interest in things that I absolutely don't give a care about. Even I have my limits.

Life I have to live it seems.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Boyfriend wants to go to his mom's house in the morning on Christmas Eve (the day everyone celebrates Christmas here). The big dinner is in the evening, and I kind of wanted to relax for the morning and early afternoon. I know he wants to spend more time with his family, but at the same time, we will be there until the 26th and will go to his grandmother's house straight after on the 26th. He's been on Vacation since Friday, but I have to work until tomorrow and I really, really, desperately want a half day to relax. I feel torn, because to him it's relaxing there, but for me, it's kind of strenuous. There are 8 adults in the two bedroom house, all speaking German all the time, the TV is on ALL DAY for two days, and it's just exhausting. I'm someone who needs to be by herself for a little bit each day.

Can we just skip Christmas this year? Please? I just don't feel like it. I'm so stressed out I feel like I'm going to explode. I broke out into tears for half an hour today.

Comment

My mom sent me a christmas card. My dad didn't know she had. Nothing bad, just 'merry christmas, I'm here when you want to talk'... it's nice, I guess. I just don't trust the extended hand... Christmas stresses me enough without worrying about her.

I'm with you Dani! It just gets a bit too much... I'm all for skipping christmas and just having a relaxing vacation.
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I have had a shitty day, and I really, REALLY just want to order a pizza.

However, I can't afford to even spend $5 at the grocery store for a slice, let alone order a $20 pizza. In fact, I think I can't afford all my bills at the end of the month.

My life is a piece of poo.

- - - Updated - - -

...aaaaaand I just found out my sister is in the hospital right now for a seizure. She's never had seizures before. Apparently she can't stop vomiting.

Mostly art.

Comment

I hope things turn out ok with your sister. That is scary.

It probably doesn't help, but something similar happened to my brother in his thirties, and it turned out okay. There can be good outcomes.
                        Sorry things are so bad right now.

Comment

I feel like I will be writing a not so very nice email after the mail runs today. I ordered KP's presents online... I know I was suppose to make him stuff but I'm not crafty and told him he could make me something and I would buy him things but we set a $50 price limit this year. Well I ordered two of them the same day and paid EXTRA for shipping on one. The one that was sent regular post arrived 3 days ago. The one I paid extra for shipping for is still in California and it was suppose to be here yesterday. I wont be rude or cuss but I will demand to know why I paid extra to guarantee I'd get it on the 22nd if they weren't going to get it to me on time. BTW I purchased said items on the 12th.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Fresh burst of rage for people who dump animals. Especially ones that are pregnant, or too little to defend themselves.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
                              I hope things turn out ok with your sister. That is scary.

It probably doesn't help, but something similar happened to my brother in his thirties, and it turned out okay. There can be good outcomes.
                              Sorry things are so bad right now.
                              Thanks. She's home from the hospital. Paramedics think the convulsions were from rapid vomiting. Told my mom to monitor her, but that she probably just has a reeeeally bad stomach bug.

If she throws up again or gets a fever, they want her to come back to the hospital. Mom says she's just been keeping her drugged up on gravol.

Mostly art.

Comment

Whew! Glad to hear she's going to be okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X